“Best Western Cooper Inn & Suites”
Review of Motel 6 Arlington

Motel 6 Arlington
Ranked #45 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Western Cooper Inn & Suites”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night and it was ok for the price. It's an older property and I was told it would soon be refurbished. All rooms have outside entry and is built close to the street. It is across from Arlington Mall so during the day there is a fair amount of road noise if you get a street side room. The room was clean and worked for us for one night.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Knoxville, United States
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Location was good as expected. Free internet was OK. Free full breakfast was disappointing. Friday included cold boiled eggs, deformed with most shells cracked, probably from storage, sausage gravy with a thick dry crust on top, and frozen style biscuits which were drying out at room temperature. Saturday added cheese omelets which looked massed produced, and mystery meat sausage patties, and the same biscuits and gravy. We ate out all four mornings. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Travelers are raving about these Arlington hotels

Springfield, LA
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hotel was clean with abundant fresh towels,good AC and easy access to JerryWorld...only negative was they picked up the complimentary breakfast 20 mins. too early. Very good rates and staff was very friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Glenwood, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Went to visit family and stayed 3 nights, the hotel was clean the area was nice and quiet and close to shopping and dining. Very good choice, location and price. Did not eat or enjoy any amenities, but the room was worth it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Center Point
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Women and exterior room don't go together in my book but since my plans changed and there was a ball game in town I had no choice but to stay at least one night. The stay was great and I was safe so I stayed a total of 3 nights. If I go back in the area I might stay again, nothing against the hotel its just me and exterior rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 24, 2013

You get what you pay for, and the room rate was very reasonable. We received the rate of around $70 a night with our AAA discount.

Positives: There was hot water and the toilets flushed.

Negatives: Please note that there are not hallways, there are doors directly to the outside. I was told we'd have rooms next to each other (2) but they weren't. Rooms smelled odd. Very dirty surroundings, as though they never clean the sidewalks or anything. Saw several empty cold medicine packages and even a dirty diaper. Beds were pretty hard, but they usually are in hotels. The place just didn't feel clean. I am aggravated that it even received a three star rating on this site, I don't know where these people stayed. There was supposed to be a "full breakfast" as described on the website, and as the check-in person told us...we went down there to eat at a little before 8 on a Monday morning and there wasn't anything left except for some weird pastry things. The last straw was last night, I saw a baby roach crawling across the bathroom counter. Nasty. Then I got to thinking about other bugs that live in beds and things and I just couldn't sleep! We drove straight home today and all took showers and washed our clothes in hot water!

Also, we were in town for a Yankees/Rangers game. This hotel is a good 20 minutes from the ballpark.

Room Tip: Can't recommend this hotel, sorry.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Fort Dodge, United States
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Besides the Funky odor in the room the room was clean and comfortable. The biggest obstacle was the unfriendly and very militant strict reception at the front desk. It was like I was an inconvenience to the lady....she wouldn't check me in until 3 pm (it was 2:18 pm) so I had to go kill some time. Then when I did return the room was NOT even ready and I had to wait an extra 18 minutes in the lobby to finally get a key. Hospitality is the hotel/motel business....the desk clerk needs to take a class in human relations and hospitality care of clients. Otherwise besides the fact that parking is limited I enjoyed my stay and had a good nights sleep. The beds don't compare to a holiday inn, but that's why Holiday inn is NOT best western.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business