“Great place to stay before and after a Ballgame”
Review of Motel 6 Arlington

Motel 6 Arlington
Ranked #43 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Granbury, Texas
“Great place to stay before and after a Ballgame”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Room was clean, loved the jacuzzi tub! Bed was a bit soft :(
Breakfast was great! Sausage and Cheese Omelets, Biscuits and Gravy, Waffles, Toast, Bagels, Muffins, Yogurt, Fresh Fruits, Variety of Oatmeal's, Juices, Hot Tea's, and Fresh Coffee 24/7
Staff was very kind and helpful :-)
Very nice area, always felt safe and sound.
Lots of great shopping and eating establishments around (Many Groupon offerings)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Loni_girl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed here for two nights and payed $187. It is worth no more than $40 a night. It is a slum hotel. The bathtub had no plug so we could not give our son a bath. The fixtures were all falling apart. There was a stain on the carpet that looked like blood. - To put it simply it was just gross. I am actually sick to my stomach that we had to spend that much on this. I will never be returning. We stayed here just a year ago and were happy enough to come back and I do not know what has been going on with this hotel in that time but it has gone seriously down hill. This truly gives best western a bad name and I would not suggest staying here unless you are used to staying in filthy conditions.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank cassandra P
New Boston, Texas
Reviewed August 28, 2012

me and my family checked in the hotel, the staff was great!, rooms were very nice , we had no negative issues at all, some people are always saying bad things, but i wanted to write and let you huys know this is great, location is the best, good bars and food area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2012

DO NOT stay here. Me and my family stayed three nights and discovered there were bed bugs when we woke up with itch bites marks. We even found 2 crawling on the bed. We caught two and took them up to the front desk. We then had to go to extreme measures to make sure they didn't come home with us. When we finally got ahold of the manager the next day he only refunded us one of the three days. We were upset we will never be back at this establishment and if you are brave enough to stay there(which I highly reccomend you don't) make sure to take check for bed bugs. If you take them home it could cosy you hundreds of dollars to get rid of them. Not worth it!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Lacey B
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I'm a travel agent and I was trying to get my clients an inexpensive hotel close to Cowboys Stadium. I found this Best Western in my system and my clients had questions that only the hotel could answer. I called the hotel twice to no avail. NOBODY ANSWERED THE PHONE!!!!! That pretty much tells me all I need to know about this hotel. Rest assured they will not be getting any further business from my agency!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank TommyNoleBuc
Houston, TX
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My friends and I recently stayed here, we were in the area for the Women's State Bowling Tournament. While the room were clean, the breakfast was just okay. The staff were friendly, we also did see one person working on their car in the parking lot. It was pretty quiet there, despite it being near the interstate.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
texas
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I travel to Arlington once a year for volunteer work. I booked this place from Hotwire for 3 people/3nights. Upon check-in I was told I had 1 Queen bed/smoking room. I said I had booked 3 people and we weren't sleeping in the same bed. He said that's what you get when you book with Hotwire. You don't get to ask for bed size etc. He finally said he thought he had a room that was ready. It did have 2 beds but no bathroom door. As we had to leave to go to our assignment I didn't say anything. The next morning I asked the front desk it they could get us a door for our bathroom. She said she would look into it and see if somthing could be done. Upon returning that night we still had to bathroom door and the floor surrounding our sink/vanity area was sopping wet. OK, it's late we'll work around it. That night our neighbors in the adjoining room decided it would be a good place to have a party. After listening to this for several hours outside our room I called the front desk. He did go out and have a conversation with them about the noise but it only lasted about 3 minutes and then the party was back on louder than ever. After another hour of this I again called the front desk but now they won't answer the phone. The party went on until around 3 a.m. and no sleep that night. The next morning I asked the desk clerk if there wasn't something that could be done about our situation. She was very accomodating and found us a new room with a bathroom door, dry floors and no partiers. I will never stay at this hotel again. I have never been so disappointed.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business