“BEWARE BED BUGS!”

Ranked #53 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Rockwall, Texas
“BEWARE BED BUGS!”
Reviewed November 19, 2010

I found a bed bug when I got up in the morning and took it down to the front desk to show them. The lady had an attitude. Offered to move me to another room but since I was only staying one night, that was unacceptable. Refused to refund my money. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bonham, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2010

cheaper is NOT always better, especially in big cities like Arlington. This is not even worth 5 dollars a night in my opinion. Right when we pulled in I knew it was going to be bad because of the neighborhood and the loud train right across the road. When we first walked into the hotel room the smell hit us and it was terrible! It smelled like mildew and we walk in and there is green mold all over the walls! SICK! literally im sure that room had all kinds of airborn illnesses including asbestos. We knew immediately that we MUST get our money back and go somewhere else. We ended up at the Comfort Suites it was VERY nice.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank picky524

Travelers are raving about these Arlington hotels

Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 13, 2009

My wife and I stayed here sep 4th weakend Hotel offered free shuttle from 10am to midnight. Mexican restaurant and bar onsite has great food.We wanted to meet our friends at Bar in Linquin Square manager was so nice he offered us shuttle which saved us $20 cab fare.The Hotel was full with friendly Oklahoma fans staff was very friendly. I Will highly recomend to football fans becouse parking at stadium cost $60.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Omaha,NE
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I stayed at beautiful Days hotel in Arlington Texas while we were visiting Rangers Ball Park in Arlington, Arlington Convention Center Cowboys Stadium and SixFlags Over Texas. This Arlington hotel was just few minutes away from Sheraton, Hilton, and Holiday Inn. I was looking for affordable alternative near I-20/I-30. Although we found this hotel on I-20 Exit Cooper Ave, close to Parks Mall & DFW Airport. Arlington had all different type of hotels, but when we were looking for the rooms under $65, Days Inn was the best Hotel in Arlington by far. We visited Arlington University (UTA) for our children's admission process. While I was in lobby checking all these places on local.yahoo.com on my computer, front Desk Personal help us with Mapquest printout within a minute. Staff was very friendly and our room was very clean & comfortable. As the matter affect this hotel had more amenities than any other hotels we stayed so far. We found complimentary water bottles & basket full of munchies and mints on our arrival. We had no prior reservation; we just saw the hotels outside appearance and decided to stay with them.

louisiana
Reviewed August 31, 2009

We had adjoining rooms the smell was horrible, one of the tv's did not work. Drawers were hanging out of the dresser. The front door on one room looked like the SWAT team had broken in several times. The door on the other room looked like it was to small for the door frame it had a gap where you could see the outside. We decided not to stay there. Upon letting the guy at the front desk know the problems and we would not be staying. He informed my husband there is nothing he can do about a refund and that we would be staying. My husband told him no, we would not be staying. The guy got really rude so we decided to just leave and go to another hotel and call hotels.com to deal with the money portion. This was a horrible experience one that I have never had at a days inn.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
TEXAS
Reviewed June 22, 2009

i would not recommend that anyone stay at this hotel.......
it is not very clean.......
i could go on and on about all of the things that went wrong here people, but, i have got to get to work... i will tell you the NUMBER ONE REASON WHY:
there is a TRAIN........... oh yes, directly across the street.... and i will tell you now that it only seems to run at night... ABOUT EVERY HALF HOUR THRU THE NIGHT........
it sounds like it is going RIGHT THRU YOUR ROOM.........so, if you have youngsters... like i do.... (2 years old) you already know how tough it can be to get them to go to sleep, right? imagine, that you are on vacation..... it is already way past their bed time... again, you are on vacation... they are so wound up, however, knowing if they sat still for even one minute, they would just pass right out... they are fighting it... finally, go to sleep, only to be awakend, two seconds later by a freakin FREIGHT TRAIN that sounds like it is running thru your hotel room.......
don't stay here people....

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
marketrep, Marketing Consultant at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2009
the new owners have worked on ways to reduce the train effects with current renovation of the hotel
texas
Reviewed June 16, 2009

We were in town for the Rangers game. We had two rooms, one of which the phone did not work. The other had a hole in the bathroom wall like someone put their fist through it. The blow dryer did not work. They did not leave any clean towels in one of the rooms, nor did they have any clean ones at the front desk. Not to mention they are right across the street from a train depot. Don't expect to get much sleep in between train horns all night. AND I DO MEAN ALL NIGHT.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family