See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Hotel room is very nasty they have stains on the carpet they have Creon busted inside the drawers a black sting on top of the toilet that has pubic hairs on the bed sheets with her teeth and hair inside the the tub didn't want to give us a second room to check out but what they did and I room was still dirty when just but we did stay unfortunately never again customer service very well though

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank shawnwatkins34
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Had a reservation for my son, husband and myself and our dog. Found out that they do not take pets even though their website said it did. It was the ways the owner said it by indicating that all dogs are mutts. As he put it "we don't take any mutts here. English was poor. Lighting for the place was not working for their sign is non existent, the tables were dirty. The place is connected to a bar/restaurant. If it hadn't been for the restaurant you would not even know the place is there because of no lighting. You would think that they would want to keep the place up and have customers, but the attitude indicates no they could care less. They lost money last night.

Room tip: Find another hotel, rude and unclean and small.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel through Hotwire for $50(plus tax and fees) and I was very satisfied for that price what I got. This is a 2 star hotel. I wasn't expecting anything fancy. The key is keeping your expectations low in life and when you show up and the room is clean and has a nice comfy King bed, your expectations are exceeded, and your happy. We were at six flags all day and needed somewhere close for a quick nights sleep and this did the job! As any hotel I stay in, if your a pillow snob like I am, and you have room in the car, bring your own pillows. Big mini fridge, microwave, tv and seemed like a fresh coat of paint and some fixtures. Will stay here again for the next six flags/Rangers game trip.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I cannot believe I was charged nearly $100USD to stay in a room here. It's is dirty, run down and items in our room were broken. Stay somewhere else even if you have to pay extra. Nobody should be paying more than $50USD a night here.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wizidofaus
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

I reserved three rooms for a weekend vacation with my kids. Each room was different; one room didn't have a mirror, two didn't have hair dryers, but all had a small flat screen TV, fridge, and microwave. There were no in room coffee pots. The hotel offered a continental breakfast which was cereal, toast, small honey buns, orange juice and coffee. So we ended up eating breakfast somewhere else. The hotel staff was stingy on towels, expecting four adults to use two towels but quickly gave me more when I complained. The housekeeping staff took two white towels that my daughter brought from her home and hadn't returned them yet. The hotel is next to train tracks and the trains ran all night. The room itself was decent; clean sheets and two pillows per bed. There was a hole in the ceiling of one shower and it's not clear what is was for. Parking is sparce for front rooms so when we returned we had to park in the back. My daughters shared that they felt the housekeeping staff went through their drawers but nothing was taken. Overall it was a good stay but not sure if we will use this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2016