Rodeway Inn
$119
Travelocity
$122
$108
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$79
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I booked this hotel because I liked the price and location. I was not happy at all. The room did not look very clean, and while it was non-smoking it smelled a lot like smoke to me. I am not exaggerating, I truly believe there was a prostitute and her pimp in the room next door. We didn't sleep very much because every few minutes someone slammed their door or banged on the wall, not to mention the fact that we worried about our safety. I would have left at 1:30 AM, but I was afraid to step outside even long enough to move from our room to the car. House keeping banged on our door at 9:30 am and despite my shouts of we're still in here she stilled tried for at least 30 seconds to enter our room. The room was hot and I will never, ever stay there again. The only good thing was the restaurant next door. I might go back to eat there, but that would be it!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel entirely.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Would not stay there again, the room had a bad smell and was not very clean, the bathroom door would not close, The noise of the passing train was very loud and annoying. The room was dark, the lamps were no enough to light the room up.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2012

the room stank from a musty smell the stink stayed on my belonging for 2-3 days after i left dont stay it is bad

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Worst staff ever, they wont help you in any possible way. They didint clean out room two nights in a row.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Cleaner rooms. Clean behind the sofa and under the dressers and night stands. Lobby had cracks in the walls and paint was chipping off.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family