“OK if you are looking to save money.”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #54 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here two nights over the weekend. It was very close to the buisiness I had to visit. The price was not too high, concidering it's proximity to six flags. I had read the reviews so, I knew what I was in for. It looks like they are doing some renovations. It wasn't too bad really. The carpet in my room was the worst part. It was very stained and dirty looking. Other than that, the sheets seemed clean. Although, they should spend the money and buy new beds. I didn't want to look too closely at it. I slept pretty well. I was on the back side away from the train track. You can still hear it every hour or two, but that doesn't really bother me. If trains keep you awake, avoid this location. If I were here on vacation, I would spend the extra on a nicer place. For work and just a night or two, I would come back.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank John L

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Was du,mped here by American Airlines after an overnight flight delay. Took 3 rooms to get one clean enough I could stand and even then the smell was overwhelming. When I finally closed my eyes and almost slept a FREIGHT TRAIN came thundering through loud whistle and all. Just overall a lousy miserable experience. Wull take the cots at the airport next time - they are cleaner.

Room Tip: There are none. Demand to see the room before taking your luggage,.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The pool was dirty with leaves and trash. The hot tub was even more dirty and the water had a bad odor. The hotel is run down and right next to the train tracks. I planned on eating the continental breakfast provided, however it consisted of cherrios or cornflakes and bad coffee. I also planned on using the shuttle provided by the hotel, but when i asked about it, no one working the front desk could understand english. So we ended up having to pay to park everywhere. The coffee pot was broken, the bathroom door wouldn't stay shut.....need I say more

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank crissyggirl
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It was across the street from the train tracks. Trains going through asll night. there was no microwave, no refrigerator and the clock and coffee maker didn't work. The breakfast wasnt great either.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2012

place is great.. love the restaurant. the staff was very helpful and nice. the room was clean. the pool look great to. it was to cool for me to go swimming but water look great. ill stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Very Good Staff, Nice Restoration ,Clean room, desk person Is very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Dirty, This is what I think of this disgusting Rodent infested ghetto place. We stayed here due to at the time there was an NFL and NBA game going and all places were booked. We booked four rooms for two nights and were only provided with three rooms for one night. Spend an average of three hours getting the mess straighten out and finally got a fourth room of which was filthy with rodent droppings in the tub and on the bed sheets and the outlets and AC did not work. We’re informed they were booked and did not have any more rooms. When I went back to complain they offered keys to three other rooms to pick from of which the only good thing good about them was the AC and outlets worked but were still as filthy as the others. My iPhone was fried while I plugged it into the outlet to get charged and while a complain was turned in to management they could care less stating they were in the process of bankruptcy and there was nothing they could do about it. Informed management that I was reporting then to the Better Business Bureau and to the Health Department and management response was OH-WELL. We would have been better off staying in our cars. The restaurant was also filthy with roaches running around. So if you plan to stay there Good-Luck. Oh and the pool was about half full of water with all kinds of stuff in it.

Room Tip: Don't Bother
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family