“Lady at front desk RUDE!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #54 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Lady at front desk RUDE!”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

My family/I stayed at this hotel before and at one time it was great. We checked in on July 2 and stayed 2 nights. During our check in the lady at the front desk was rude. I called down to let her know that I didn't have enough towels. She gave me maid service number and told me to call them. The next morning my son and I went down to breakfast, I stopped at the desk she was going off on a customer. I asked her where the breakfast room was, she rolled her eyes and kept walking. The next morning, at check out I asked for a receipt and she didn't want to really give me one. I couldn't hold it any longer and let her have it. The men that work at the hotel was fine! HARJINDER KABARWAI (the lady) needs to be removed from the front desk and put behind the scenes. My rooms were not the best, I can put up with the train blowing all night but rudeness no! I had 4 rooms in this place (RM 216, 214, 218, & 207). If you want to contact me the hotel has my information. At $55.00 a night you get what you pay for. Angela Palmer

Room Tip: The lady at the front desk was rude/nasty
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Rison, arkansas
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Pros: Cold air and hot water. Close to Dallas Stadium, Rangers Stadium, Six Flags, mall, and Walmart. Maintenance man was extremely helpful. Cheap rates.

Cons: Bed bugs. Old hotel in need of repairs. One ice machine did not work and the other produced dirty ice. Shuttle was "in the shop"--did offer to drive us in a car currently being used as personal transportation--there were 6 of us. Shuttle service from 10 am to 9:30 pm which means you have to leave the Rangers night games early unless you drive yourself. Hotel management could not keep up with room assignments, tried to put us in two rooms already occupied and then assigned our room to someone else (used their key to access room while we were in it).

Neutral: Active train track directly across street from hotel. Other reviewers complained about the trains but they weren't an annoyance to us.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Arlington hotels

Reviewed April 6, 2011

Very dissatisfied with the room. They advertise large truck parking, yet have none. Carpet was dirty and littered with wire shavings from cable. The sink was dirty under the coffee pot and ice bucket. (Bugs and hair) . The door jamb was rotted out. We used our lysol and clorox liberally.

• Stayed April 2011
Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed November 19, 2010

I found a bed bug when I got up in the morning and took it down to the front desk to show them. The lady had an attitude. Offered to move me to another room but since I was only staying one night, that was unacceptable. Refused to refund my money. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Bonham, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2010

cheaper is NOT always better, especially in big cities like Arlington. This is not even worth 5 dollars a night in my opinion. Right when we pulled in I knew it was going to be bad because of the neighborhood and the loud train right across the road. When we first walked into the hotel room the smell hit us and it was terrible! It smelled like mildew and we walk in and there is green mold all over the walls! SICK! literally im sure that room had all kinds of airborn illnesses including asbestos. We knew immediately that we MUST get our money back and go somewhere else. We ended up at the Comfort Suites it was VERY nice.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank picky524
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 13, 2009

My wife and I stayed here sep 4th weakend Hotel offered free shuttle from 10am to midnight. Mexican restaurant and bar onsite has great food.We wanted to meet our friends at Bar in Linquin Square manager was so nice he offered us shuttle which saved us $20 cab fare.The Hotel was full with friendly Oklahoma fans staff was very friendly. I Will highly recomend to football fans becouse parking at stadium cost $60.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Omaha,NE
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I stayed at beautiful Days hotel in Arlington Texas while we were visiting Rangers Ball Park in Arlington, Arlington Convention Center Cowboys Stadium and SixFlags Over Texas. This Arlington hotel was just few minutes away from Sheraton, Hilton, and Holiday Inn. I was looking for affordable alternative near I-20/I-30. Although we found this hotel on I-20 Exit Cooper Ave, close to Parks Mall & DFW Airport. Arlington had all different type of hotels, but when we were looking for the rooms under $65, Days Inn was the best Hotel in Arlington by far. We visited Arlington University (UTA) for our children's admission process. While I was in lobby checking all these places on local.yahoo.com on my computer, front Desk Personal help us with Mapquest printout within a minute. Staff was very friendly and our room was very clean & comfortable. As the matter affect this hotel had more amenities than any other hotels we stayed so far. We found complimentary water bottles & basket full of munchies and mints on our arrival. We had no prior reservation; we just saw the hotels outside appearance and decided to stay with them.