“Shout out to cleaning staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South

Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South
Ranked #10 of 61 Hotels in Arlington
Round Rock, Texas
“Shout out to cleaning staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I just want to give a shout out to those wonderful ladies that clean the 4th floor. Beside doing a great job to make sure I have a very clean room each and every time I stay; those ladies also take care of me after I leave! Recently I left my "special" (very expensive) pillow in the room when I checked out. I didn't even miss it until I got ready to go to bed many hours later at home. I called the hotel the next morning (Tuesday) and it was on my doorstep Wednesday morning! What service. I have stayed at this hotel more than 10 times this last year (several days at a time) and just consider it my second home. Thanks for all you do to make my stay feel like home!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Tiffany R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Greetings Hampton Traveler!

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Arlington-South! Thank you for providing feedback about your experience here with us! Our goal is to meet and exceed each guests expectations, and I am more than happy that our housekeeping staff was able to exceed your expectations! We look forward to having you back on your future visits to Arlington!

Tiffany.Raines@Hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bruceville, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I am a loyal Hilton family user so perhaps my expectations are driven by how I am treated at other Hilton properties cuz this one was pathetic. And worst of all, this was a business trip with an important meeting the following morning - NONE OF THE CLOCKS IN THE ROOM HAD BEEN CHANGED TO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!! Needless to say, I was late for my meeting as I did not realize the problem until I checked my phone as I was leaving an found I was an hour behind. C'mon - we went on DST three months ago!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Greetings Hampton Traveler!

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Arlington-South! I apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate you providing us feedback so we can correct and improve our property.

Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The room was fantastic!!! I could not have asked for any else with this room. The room very spacious with a nice living area and king size bed. The location was excellent, close to food and entertainment in the area. The staff was very helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Greetings Hampton Traveler!

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Arlington-South! We are glad we could accommodate you during your visit to Arlington and exceed your expectations. Thank you for sharing your comments with us as we rely heavily on guest feedback to improve our staff and property.

China Spring, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Overall this was a good experience. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was that there were no snacks. After a long drive to get to Fort Worth, and then a long day out, I was looking forward to a little snack. At least there was hot tea and fresh coffee.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Greetings Hampton Traveler!

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Arlington-South! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay! On your next visit with us don't forget to check out our Suite Shop located by the front desk, as well as our social on Tuesdays/Wednesday where we offer appetizers from 5:30pm-7:30pm! Thank you for sharing your comments with us, and we look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Arlington!

Arlington, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

The doors to the rooms do not have door closers and simply stated, this was the loudest slamming doors all night I have heard in 25 years of travel. It was non-stop door slamming all night. Daugher was on a different floor and shared the exact same. Hampton would serve their customers far better by putting door closures in place.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tiffany R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Greetings Hampton Traveler,

I sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again.

817-419-3700 (p)
817-419-7177 (f)
Tiffany.Raines@hilton.com
Tega Cay, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. It is in a convenient location to restaurants, sports venues, and shopping. It is quiet, clean, and all the staff I encountered were very professional, helpful, and friendly. The morning breakfast is a bit better than the average free buffet in other hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Greetings Hampton Traveler!

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Arlington-South! I am glad that we met and exceeded your expectations with our quality service and more importantly started your day off with a good, hearty breakfast! Thank you for sharing your comments with us, and we look forward to seeing you on your future visits to Arlington!

Raymondville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Hotel was very clean and very accommodating. The Location was great and very easy to get to. The staff was very helpful and quit to take care of any need we had. The breakfast was good and offered many choices.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Greetings Hampton Traveler!

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Arlington South! It was our pleasure to take care of you during your time here in Arlington, and we look forward to hosting you again on your future visits to Arlington!