“Nice Hotel For Business Travel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South
Ranked #10 of 61 Hotels in Arlington
Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice Hotel For Business Travel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stay at this hotel for business travel and find that it meets all the needs, if I had to choose one thing they could improve on it would be the workout room, just not enough options, but definitely works in a pinch. Breakfast options are good, the brown grab bags in the morning are excellent when you don't have time to sit and eat. Rooms are nice and clean, location is close to many eating options as well as shopping and movie theater. Staff have been nice and helpful each time I've needed something.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
MaryRyglewiczGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Hello!!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Arlington South. I'm pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us! I regret that our workout facility did not meet your needs, however I'm excited to let you know that we will be updating some of our equipment later on this year. In addition, we also have complimentary workout passes for a local gym available for you at the front desk. During your next stay, swing by our front desk and we'll arrange our complimentary shuttle to drop you off for your workout. I realize it is important while on the road to maintain your routine and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you do just that!! We look forward to having you as our guest on your next trip to Arlington!!!

Wishing you safe travels ahead!!

Take care,
Mary Ryglewicz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lindale, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2011

I had a special rate provided but on the last stay they changed the rate substantially without notifying me. When I asked about it the sales manager was rude and condescending. I submitted a complaint to Hilton and they have not responded.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jpbrec
MaryRyglewiczGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South, responded to this review, June 2, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Upon reading your review, I am discouraged that we were not able to meet your needs. I would truly appreciate an opportunity to find out what went wrong during your stay, so that I may address any future concerns. Our guests are very important to us at the Hampton Inn & Suites, and I wish to make this situation right with you. Please contact me at the hotel's main number so that we may speak in regards to your stay with us. I hope I have the opportunity to earn back your business.

Warmest regards,
Anchorage, AK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2011

Liked the hotel. Clean comfortable and better than a lot more expensive hotels. Workout room was nice. Breakfast was great.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
MaryRyglewiczGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South, responded to this review, May 19, 2011
Hello!! Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay. We appreciate your support of the Hampton Inn & Suites - Arlington South, and look forward to serving you again with exceptional service during your next visit to Arlington. Wishing you safe travels ahead!!!

Take care,
Little Rock, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2011

I chose this property because it was near Cowboy Stadium. From check in to check out, each employee that we interacted with was pleasant and helpful. The property was clean and well maintained. Although we had not traveled to this area in many years, we did not have any trouble finding the property. The guestroom met our expectations for Hampton Inn, and was predictably furnished. The room was huge, and had a desk and desk chair. There was more than enough room for a second , or even a third chair. It would have added to the comfort of the room to have a chair, other than the desk chair to sit in. This is particularly true because the tv was on a stand situated on the outside wall, and this was almost outside the viewing distance when lounging in bed. In fact, I would recommend the innkeeper consider moving the tv cabinet closer to the bed. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast area was ample, and there were a variety of choices for breakfast. Although I was well satisfied with our stay, the addition of a side chair and consideration of placement of the tv for better viewing would enhance the comfort of the room.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ARtraveler63
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for business for about 20 days. I was pleasantly surprised, but my travel assistant, could not have selected a better hotel. The stay was wonderful, and the staff was terrific. The hotel was clean and the rooms are large and accomodating. There is a tantilizing breakfast every morning with a variety of foods. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, there is a social with appetizers and beverages. Honestly, I have stayed in finer Hotels and Suites, but I must say, this was a great experience, and I am sure I will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Longmont, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2009

I stayed here in April 2009 for a training session for work. The hotel is very nice, the staff was very friendly, and I enjoyed the hot breakfast quite a bit. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very nice. I was surprised there wasn't a refrigerator in my room considering how nice it was, but that wasn't a big deal. Some of my co-workers had refrigerators in their rooms.

If we ever have a business meeting in Arlington again, I hope they pick this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2007

My sister and I stayed here before Christmas while visiting family. The hotel is very new and the decor is very soothing. The rooms are standard Hampton issue, and the beds are very comfortable. When we first checked in, we had to go downstairs four times, as our keys didn't work. They finally offered to give us another room. I did have a problem with my keys constantly being deactivated, but the front desk staff was very nice. The second problem was with the cleaning staff. The first day, I returned and there were several cleaning rags left in my room and the towels had not been replaced. Again, the front desk staff was very nice and gave me fresh towels. The third day, the maid came by and asked if I wanted the room serviced, which I thought should go without saying. It seemed like the cleaning service was definitely lacking, but the front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. Once they work out the kinks, this will be a great hotel. The location is convenient to restaurants, shopping, and I-20, but away from all the hub-bub and confusion of Matlock and Cooper streets.

• Liked — Beds, location
  • Disliked — Maid staff
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)