“Good Food!”

Fishbone Grill & Sports Bar
Ranked #97 of 804 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are located directly across the street from the Dallas Cowboy Stadium!! We have a wonderful relaxing front patio that over looks the southwest entrance.
Arlington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food!”
Reviewed April 15, 2010

I had a great experience here! Good food, resonable prices & good & friendly service! I wanted a little fried & a little grilled, so they split my shrimp order, half fried & half grilled at no extra charge. The food was good, fresh & plentyfull! I love the "hole in the wall" atmosphere.... I will definatley go back and have recommended this place to my co-workers & friends :)

1 Thank Chesebro

texas
“DON'T GO THERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TRASH IN YOUR FOOD!”
Reviewed February 17, 2010

The food was warm vs. hot, food on the menu wasn't available, and the manager made changes without consulting us (the consumer) found pieces of string in food, which was blown off as being a potatoe then the string from the bag. The manager (some young inexperience girl) nor the owner had no remorse for what happened. Chalked this one up as a lesson learned, and will NEVER spend money in this trash dump, which is in your plate....beware and inspect your food prior to eating it!!!

2 Thank ohmanTexas
Irving, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My wife, and I, have been a fan of this restaurant for years!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2009

Although The Fish Bone is small and dated, on the outside, it is a great place for a good meal. YES..... Their food, for the most part, is fried. If you don't like "fried", don't go there. However, if you are a fan of "fried", this is your place. I have eaten there for a long, long time and have never felt a bit ill (in reference to the person's Review that got sick on shrimp at The Fish Bone). The manager has been there for a long time as well. He was ther when the facility was named Oyster Cracker and has always ran a great show. Being right across from Cowboy Stadium, I am so glad that "Jerry World" hasn't taken over The Fish Bone's space there on Hwy 157. The fact is, Jerry Jones has eaten at The Fish Bone and approved of his experience there.

In closing..... Don't miss out on this little eatery. The food is good, the prices are great, the people are friendly and the beer is cold (if desired). Try it out. You will be glad that you did.

1 Thank Pressurewasherguy
Arlington
“I liked the atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 5, 2009

This place was definetly worth trying out. I ordered the fried plate for two and it was more like for four. Some of the fried was a little too fishy and dinn't care too much for the stuffed crab. Some of the other things peopple ordered looked pretty good though. It was a really nice atmosphere with Christmas lights and the place did feel warm and cozy.

1 Thank Ashleyg
Grand Prairie
“Best fish in Arlington”
Reviewed May 30, 2008

I am not a seafood lover but this place is me and my family's favorite hangout, delicious seafood on a low budget and the best part the view of the newly built cowboys stadium!! What a deal:)