“Great Holistic Healing!”

Serenity Massage Therapy & Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Holistic Healing!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I went here for the first time yesterday and experienced a wonderful hour long massage with Dia. He incorporated several types of modes of healing into the massage -- shiatsu, swedish, neuromuscular, and deep tissue. The spa is lovely and has an incredibly blissful atmosphere. I would highly recommend giving this one a try if you're looking for a healing experience that will impress you.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Michelle B

Mansfield, Texas, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Very good massage for a reasonable price”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I've been here several times and I love it. The owner is such a nice guy. Believes in healing the body naturally. I'm pregnant so natural is all I can do right now so I gave it a try. Thankful I did obviously that's why I've been several times now and will continue to go back regularly.

Visited April 2014