“Would not stay again. ” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 61 Hotels in Arlington
San Antonio, Texas
“Would not stay again. ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

I stayed one night, check in was quick. The room was recently updated and still undergoing. New appliances, including a large sized fridge and freezer combo. You can easily tell they are currently remodeling. Room was clean. Had an issue with a staff member entering my room while I was changing and much prior to check out time, he then closed the door and then he went to hide in another room. Hotel owner came to office to review tapes all she said was "sorry, this will be addressed", they brought the gentleman up to the office to apologize to me personally- he did not speak English at all or understand. Just smiled and shrugged his shoulders and said sorry. Very upsetting no other action was taken.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Arlington, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
We sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our Hotel. It is extremely disheartening to hear about this experience that you faced during your recent stay. We will be escalating this matter to further investigate the details of what exactly took place. Please know that this is taken very seriously and will be addressed accordingly. Our staff should always be at their best behavior in assisting our guests and ensuring they are comfortable and secured during their stay with us. We sincerely hope that we may be given a chance to change your perception of our hotel in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Schaller, Iowa, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights to attend the Dallas Game on Sunday. The hotel staff is friendly and try and answer questions. Our hotel room wasn't the cleanest and our sheets had stains but honestly for the price I was expecting worse so I was pleasantly surprised. We had a full fridge and microwave. We didn't use it but they were nice!
The best part of our experience was the shuttle to and from the game!! Honestly overall it isn't the worst place I've ever stayed at and it isn't the best... for the price it was better than I expected, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mallory R
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Arlington, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
We would like to thank you for openly sharing with us your experience at our Hotel. Your feedback is very important to us as it reflects the services we provided to each of our valued guests.

Our efficient staff is always ready to assist you in every possible way during your stay. We are pleased to know that you acknowledged their efforts to make your stay more comfortable.

Regarding the comments you have about the cleanliness of the rooms and sheets will be immediately forwarded to our Housekeeping staff to ensure that you’ll have a more comfortable stay.

Thank you for the opportunity to grow and improve more, we certainly hope to be of service to you again very soon.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed at the Knights Inn for two nights in Arlington for the Notre Dame vs Arizona State game. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel itself was very clean and the maid service was great. The breakfast bar could use a little more on it, but all in all it was very clean and yummy. The hotel provided a shuttle to the stadium among other places for tips. This was a very nice stay! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Arlington, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Our dedication to serve is fuelled by the wonderful feedback our guests openly share to us, thank you for choosing to stay with us and giving us an opportunity to show you the kind of service we are willing to give our valued guests. The appreciation you have for the location as well as the cleanliness and the great customer service is indeed inspiring and heart-warming. Rest assured that we will always seek to further excel in the delivery of our services. We hope to see you again very soon.
West Bend, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Prices were great and services even better. They have 3 shuttles that will take you anywhere close. They also take and pick u up from the games. Free breakfast is nice and easy in and out to the highway. Sure its not fancy but for that price give it a try

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank westbender
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Arlington, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
We are thankful for your time in sending us a review. We appreciate that you enjoyed your entire hotel stay for Cowboy games. We are happy that you we satisfied with the breakfast and the shuttle service that we provided. For finding us your money’s worth and had a great stay, we are indeed very grateful. Your comments will be our inspiration in continually serving better our valued guests.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a great place to stay for the price and convenience of all major attractions. The staff is always very professional and willing to go out of their way to provide anything to make your stay more enjoyable. My wife and I have stayed at this motel for every Dallas Cowboy game for 4 years and everything is always clean and comfortable. The breakfast is very nice and the waffles are great. Two thumbs up!

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for being a valued customer for 4 years! We are very proud to have served you for the longest time. We are indeed overwhelmed by your kind comments. We are truly inspired by your words and rest assured that we will always be the same or even better Knights Inn Arlington when in it comes to service delivery and customer satisfaction. We are very excited to see you soon on the next Dallas Cowboy game.
San Angelo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this Knight's Inn since 2009. It is inexpensive, clean and is close to Six Flags, Cowboy [AT&T] Stadium and Rangers Ballpark. It offers s free shuttle to and from all these venues. If necessary, they will shuttle you to and from DFW, as well. The management is excellent and the staff is friendly. The manager is a "hands on" manager and does a great deal of the shuttling, as does his wife if need be. Our two day stay this past weekend was pleasant, as usual.

Room Tip: Ask for the 2nd building. It is the most updated.
1 Thank Buddy L
KIArlington, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Arlington, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
We sincerely appreciate your reviews for our hotel. As our valued guest, your comments on great value and friendly staff is indeed a motivation for us to continually pursue in satisfying our guests each time they stayed with us. The management will always assist you to make your stay comfortable and relaxing after enjoying your shuttle trips from places close by like the Six Flags, Cowboy [AT&T] Stadium and Rangers Ballpark. We are looking to have another pleasant weekend with you.
HOUSTON
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My experience was not acceptable at all. I arrived in the middle of the night after reserving my hotel based on reviews and the rate. My first impression was not a good one, I had to check in at a window out side of the office. I do understand safety but that is not safe for guests to stand outside holding money in their hands either. After entering the room it seemed ok but I saw 2 live roaches in the bathroom. I overlooked the roaches as I was tired from the drive. As I was about to lay down I pulled the top cover back in my face there is SEMEN stains on the blanket. Not a glimmer of semen, but it was so thick it crusted up on the blanket you could have picked it up. Horrible! So I tell the front desk and he UPGRADES me to a room with a jacuzzi tub and i think ok this is much better the room looked like it had been remodeld. So i decided to get in the jacuzzi while my husband showers. i am in the jacuzzie and its working fine (i did notice there was dirt in the tub probably was not cleaned properly after the last guest) after about 3 minutes all the lights go out except one lamp and and the tub stops working. I call the front desk and no one answers after several attempts we say forget it and go to sleep. I tell the front desk the next morning and he says will send maintenance to fix it and he never comes. We check out I tell front desk its still not working and all he offers is an apology. I suggest completly looking over this hotel as there are many hotels in the area that would be much more decent than this...

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Your time and effort in writing this review is much appreciated. We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay at our hotel. We aim to deliver quality service and it saddens us to hear that you had an unacceptable experience. Your comments regarding the room – its cleanliness and maintenance , will be given proper attention. We’ll have our staff reminded that your comfort and satisfaction is our business. Please advise us of your next visit as we may want to assist you accordingly. We will look forward on your next visit should you decide to stay with us again .

Travelers are raving about these Arlington hotels