“Fresh and Great!”
Review of Villa's Grill - CLOSED

Villa's Grill
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch and it was AMAZING! Fresh, Fresh, Fresh salad bar and the meat was perfectly seasoned and so tender.
This is our first time eating Brazilian Grill and I was not let down. The servers were wonderful and took the time explaining the meat.
I would have given them 10 stars because my son (6 yrs old) was not charged for his lunch. He ate a salad and sampled some of the meat. I was expecting to pay for his meal but was pleasantly surprised when I wasn't charged.
I love this place. Nice decor and very relaxing environment.

1  Thank DDukes_13

Reviewed July 15, 2014

As someone who has sampled quite a few of the famous Churrascarias in Rio de Janeiro (Oásis, Porcão, Palace, Marius, Carretão, Pampa), the quality at Villa's is right up there with any of those on their best days. This is a smaller, quieter, less expensive restaurant than Fogo de Chao or Tejas de Brazil. But as far as the quality of the meat and the authenticity of the flavor, Villa's has those places beat. The salad bar is good, not over-the-top, but what is offered is authenic and characteristic of the Carioca experience.

4  Thank gtr76
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Food on the buffet is fresh and authentic Brazilian & the meat is delicious. On top of that the service was great, the servers were very friendly and we had a great time. Going back again and recommending to all my friends :)

1  Thank kayrinaf
Reviewed June 8, 2014

When someone mentions Brazilian Churascaria, most people think Fogo or Texas de Brazil but Villa's is a good cheaper alternative. I have been to the location in Irving and decided to try the new location in Arlington. they offer the same setup as other restaurants of this this type, salad bar, bananas, pão de queijo (cheese bread) and lots of meat. Overall the food here is good and inexpensive but there is not as much variety as you would find in the more expensive places. For the price and what you get, I will still return.

1  Thank RoadRashTX
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I read the reviews here for this restaurant and they run the gamut. My wife and I were happy with our visit. We paid 27.99 for the salad bar, sides, and meat. Not cheap but not what I would have spent at TDB, either. The salad bar was fresh and the sides were very good. Not a huge choice but who is there for the salad. It was enough. The meat that we got was all seasoned as well as it should have been. It was all excellent. Our waiter was friendly and very good. Attentive, while not irritating (if you know what I mean). We will definitely go back again.

1  Thank etchief