“Wonderful American Indian Display”

Arlington Museum of Art
Ranked #19 of 36 things to do in Arlington
Reviewed December 8, 2014

We truly enjoyed the artistry of the Native American Indian that was displayed during August. There is a lot of history there and the attention to detail was amazing. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Kathleen B

Reviewed October 22, 2014

A Small Art Gallery but it had some nice things. It will only take you an hour or so to go through the whole thing but they do let the community exhibit alot here in collaboration with the schools.

Reviewed September 29, 2014

I went there a while back to see a photo exhibit and some other art was displayed as well. I'd like to see this local museum grow and perhaps in time it will. Good start.

1  Thank 2traveles
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The museum had Ansel Adams Masterworks Exhibit on display during our visit so I felt it was well worth our time. I had the impression there are no permanent exhibits in this small museum. So you probably want to decide whether or not to go to the museum based on the current exhibit. Much of the facility is an event venue and museum visitors and people setting tables for a reception were practically bumping into each other on Saturday afternoon.

1  Thank Mary1675