“Love it! Every seat is great!”
Review of Globe Life Park

Globe Life Park
Ranked #3 of 47 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Formerly named The Ballpark in Arlington, Ameriquest Field is the home of the Texas Rangers.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I love the Ballpark! I have been to a few games and every time I am not disappointed. Obviously everyone wants a seat behind home plate, but you still will not be disappointed in the Grandstand Reserve. I like going to Stub Hub to buy my tickets, because I know what row I'm getting, and I usually get a great price on the first couple of rows.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,729)

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great place to watch a baseball game, and very affordable tickets can be found. Just be aware that all seats in right field will not be able to see the large video screen.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Love the Rangers and their ballpark. My family enjoys going to the games and just spending an evening relaxing watching our favorite team. The staff is extremely nice and helpful not to mention fun personalities. The food is just average but the atmosphere is great. The prices are reasonable compared to other sporting events. I go every year and have always enjoyed the experience. If you are in town, catch a game, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Yes I am a fan, and the Ballpark is in my top 10 list. Wrigley is my favorite, but the one mistake I think they made is making the place to big (Almost 50K). Some of the seats in the upper deck around the foul pole are not good seats.
Better than most, but Wrigley, Kaufman, ATandT, Petco, Busch, Camden, and Fenway in my opinion, are nicer...for the overall experience.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Fun place for a game. The people are generally very helpful. Occasionally gets very dirty and the staff struggles to clean up the trash on the floor. Lines at the bathroom are long.