“Like a visit to old mexico”
Review of Trader's Village

Trader's Village
Ranked #18 of 48 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Traders Village opened in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1973. Millions of people have browsed, shopped and traded within the 160 acres filled with thousands of dealers offering a little bit of everything, all at bargain prices. Only at Traders Village can you stroll through literally thousands of shops, wheel and deal with the shop owners themselves and get the bargain of a lifetime. From paper clips to bulldozers, on any given weekend, you can find it at Traders Village
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Everybody should go once. If your looking for rims for your car, cheap sunglasses, second hand garage sale crap...this is the place.

2  Thank lonestarmafia

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Okay, if you are looking for random cheap stuff. Go ahead, try your luck here, but otherwise, I was more amazed at how long it's stayed so busy... A ton of people, a ton of vendors - although you will see about 20 booths with cell phone covers, another 20 with cheap hair accessories, etc (we kept wondering if we were going down rows we'd already been in). I would never, EVER buy food or animals here (I wonder how it's even legal). Some furniture (really - you'd buy a mattress from someone who has them under a tent?), some "antiques" (sorry, when there are 10 of the exact same item in new condition, they aren't antiques). In general, check it out once if you have the patience. I honestly don't think you would find anything here that is such a huge bargain it would make it worth it. I won't be returning.

5  Thank TXGirl2001
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I never heard about this place but one day my friend took me there and showed it. I really like this place because it is too cheap then buying in regular market. Free price, bargain price and fresh food and stuffs. I loved to go there every weekend.

2  Thank MuranoG
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I do allot of running and I burn through socks so I stock up on 20 pairs for $10. Heck for $50 I don't ever have to do laundry again. LOL

If you have some time to burn this is exactly what it is a flea market. It's here for your Chinese throwing star and vulgar T-shirt needs.

Reviewed May 5, 2009

The place had everything! We came for tires for our truck (which we got the exact same tires I saw at the dealer for half the price!), but also bought a mattress, a plant, and fresh fruit. It was set up like an average flea-market (so don't expect a retail mall), but much bigger. The crowd seemed to be a majority hispanic, but everyone spoke English too, of course.
From what I could see, everything in the covered areas was new and unused merchandise and overstock (like the matresses and tires), but there was another side of the market in the parking lot that was more like what you would find at your average garage sale. Used items, but super cheap prices.

We happened to arrive on Cajun Festival Day, and they had a Cajun party with crawfish, dancing, and a live band in the back "party expo". That was probably my favorite part.

I had a good time, and will definetly not be going anywhere else for tires thats for sure. But next time, I'm wearing walking shoes.

1  Thank JMOJenn