“Great”

Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“Great”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Great small family restaurant in shopping center. I'm not asian and didn't know what half the menu was. Asked for a recommendation and took that advice and ordered shaken beef, a stir fry type rice dish. Absolutely fantastic.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Maypearltx

Dallas
“Wow! Amazing! Tasty! ”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Try the Pad Thai! This was our first time and we were blown away by the mixture of flavors.
If you're looking for something new, and don't want another burger and fries, try here.

1 Thank mctraveler2
Mansfield, Texas
“Refreshing and friendly”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Me and my fiancée go to Brodard at least once a week. We love going there because they are always tentative and friendly. The boba tea here is delicious! We have tried the pot stickers, egg and spring rolls, Thai pad, spicy lemon grass soup, and the Philly cheese steak. Really great food and always fresh. We absolutely love Brodard!

• Visited February 2014
London
“Great food at reasonable price”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My friends and I came to this restaurant the other day. The food was really cheap and of good quality. Don't expect Michelin Star cuisine but it's hearty good Vietnamese food. The boba tea was delicious and so refreshing!

• Visited December 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Awful. Stay away”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I went there the other day because i was hungry and I thought this would be like Sprouts in North Arlington. There was no one there, but it was later in the afternoon so i wasn't surprised. The woman at the counter took my order: I ordered lychee smoothie with NO boba. I also ordered pot stickers and spring rolls. She overcharged me .25 (for a tea vs. a smoothie, or something like that) but I let that go.
She made the smoothie pretty quickly and i sat down to drink it, waiting for my order to come out, but the taste of the lychee was so fake it was really hard to swallow so i asked her to replace it with some green tea.
It was a dollar less, but she didn't offer (and I didn't ask) for the difference, but when i did get the tea - it had Boba in it. Made me gag but i decided to let it go.
Meanwhile, i'm still waiting for the food. How long does it take for five or six little potstickers and two spring rolls?
About ten or 15 minutes, apparently...
The food is sitting on the counter between the kitchen and the dining area, and sitting, and sitting... she is busy doing stuff, making boba for other customers that came in, another owner comes by looks at me and at the food, doesn't say a word, and finally after everyone left she walks by and sees my food - all in to go boxes. She yells something to the cooks and they put it on the cheapest styrofoam plates you get at costco. No forks or knives. I ask her for some plastic ware, again, the cheapest kind. I eat my pot stickers, not bad but cold by now. The spring rolls are inedible - first of all they put the parsley or whatever it is in its entirety, so you are chewing on a long leaf with a stem. I asked for a peanut sauce instead of the watery sauce, and I get this flour-y tasting peanut butter water sauce. Disgusting. I got up and left and swore never to return.

• Visited October 2013