“It was ok” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“It was ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Not worth a special trip. Most DFW BBQ restaurants are this good or better. I was in the area and needed more of their bean spice so I stopped in. I had brisket, chicken and sausage. The brisket was good. Chicken was dry and tough, sausage was ok. I'm not saying I won't come back but I'll mail order the bean spice next time.

• Visited September 2013

Dunkirk, Ohio, United States
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

In town on business and The Guest Services at the Sheraton recommend this place. It's some of the best BQ I've had. I had brisket, pulled pork, and ribs they all had great flavor. If I'm ever back in the area will go again.
To some it might look like a hole in the wall, BUT its not.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We should all try everything once”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by after a hard days work. Brisket and sausage plate. Out of sausage so just brisket. Not fall off the bone tender but more, firm fat brisket. Looked beautiful. Nice smoke ring and good flavor but texture was. Gelatinous. Not appealing. Atmosphere was a poor semi attempt at western. All in all glad I stopped by but I will not suggest this to anyone. Was not bad. Was not good.

• Visited June 2013
arlington, texas
“Average But Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We visited this place courtesy of a Groupon gift. It is very average, nothing stands out with the menu. I had the chopped beef sandwich -- the bun was very greasy, like they attempted to "toast" it on the griddle. Wasn't happening. Their sides are the same as everywhere else. If you're a Rangers fan, it appears they often host Rangers parties judging by the decor. The food was okay, but again, just very average. Nothing to write home about.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Arlington, Texas
“Be Prepared To Eat What's Available”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

After a long absence from visiting this place, we were lured back with a Groupon. After arriving for lunch half-way through the noon hour, both chicken and ribs were already “OUT” (although ribs did become available a little later). Our fallbacks of pulled pork and brisket were both adequate but sorely lacking in smokiness and flavor. Beans and slaw were good but potato salad was quite bland. Staff was friendly enough but I think we will continue to opt for David’s for our go-to barbecue spot.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Bodacious Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!