“Good Food”

Bodacious Bar-B-Q
Ranked #73 of 822 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 28, 2013

In town on business and The Guest Services at the Sheraton recommend this place. It's some of the best BQ I've had. I had brisket, pulled pork, and ribs they all had great flavor. If I'm ever back in the area will go again.
To some it might look like a hole in the wall, BUT its not.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by after a hard days work. Brisket and sausage plate. Out of sausage so just brisket. Not fall off the bone tender but more, firm fat brisket. Looked beautiful. Nice smoke ring and good flavor but texture was. Gelatinous. Not appealing. Atmosphere was a poor semi attempt at western. All in all glad I stopped by but I will not suggest this to anyone. Was not bad. Was not good.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We visited this place courtesy of a Groupon gift. It is very average, nothing stands out with the menu. I had the chopped beef sandwich -- the bun was very greasy, like they attempted to "toast" it on the griddle. Wasn't happening. Their sides are the same as everywhere else. If you're a Rangers fan, it appears they often host Rangers parties judging by the decor. The food was okay, but again, just very average. Nothing to write home about.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

After a long absence from visiting this place, we were lured back with a Groupon. After arriving for lunch half-way through the noon hour, both chicken and ribs were already “OUT” (although ribs did become available a little later). Our fallbacks of pulled pork and brisket were both adequate but sorely lacking in smokiness and flavor. Beans and slaw were good but potato salad was quite bland. Staff was friendly enough but I think we will continue to opt for David’s for our go-to barbecue spot.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the chopped beef sandwich and my uncle had the chicken - meat to die for! The fried pies are great add on!

Been to Bodacious Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!