“Yummy Greek food and fast”
Review of Gyros House

Gyros House
Ranked #60 of 812 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Greek, Soups
Reviewed January 22, 2012

My partner and I have eaten here many times, most recently in September 2011. We usually go for lunch on workdays and have never had a problem getting back to work on time. The staff are a little stoic, but never rude. I always get the gyro because it is always SO good. The meat is flavorful, the pita is soft, the cucumber sauce light and yummy. I am so happy to have found an authentic Greek place to eat around here.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

I love this place. Small little shack of a resturaunt with a little drive through and a sign that just says "open hours". Still trying to figure out when they open and close... But that's fine the Gyro House can do what they want to because their food is simply the best. Every chance I get I go the the Gyro house to either grab a Gyro or go for one of their bigger plate options. With the first bite you feel like you have just left the America's and traveled to Greece where the only thing lacking is some good Greek music for a full experience. Highly recommended to all my friends.

1  Thank Joejnknsn
Reviewed December 30, 2009

The food is very good especially for fast food. The people who work there are not friendly at all but I still go.

A TripAdvisor Member
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed October 7, 2005

I have driven past this little eatery for many years, but never stopped in as I had never had Greek food before. I decided to be adventurous and I tried the falafel for the first time. It was wonderful ! The Gyros House has a great Falafel Plate with hummous and tabouleh. You get ample amount. I also tried the Chicken kabobs, which are just fantastic! The most tender chicken I think I have ever eaten and has just the right amount of char-broiled flavor. The saffron rice is excellent, very flavorful Greek salad and the Tahini Sauce is great, too. I have become quite a regular there. Don't pass this place up! Very authentic little restaurant.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member