“Rip off!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Arlington, Texas
“Rip off!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2011

Terrible service, the food wasn't that good for the price. I ordered smoked beef and it turned out to be raw beef. They should have put" raw" in the first place.
This was $ 10 without rice.
Then I had a milk tea, and they gave it to me from some viet cafe next to it which was $ 4!

After I ate, I had terrible diarrhea. Unpleasant experience would never go back.
Pho 95 is the best!

• Visited January 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

alvarado
“Dont believe the bad reviews!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

AWESOME!!!! Never had this type of food and it was terrific..environment there was great...and my daughter and me loved it....going back and taking people with me.....!!!!

Food portions were huge

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Was impressed to discover a decent Vietnamese restaurant in the middle of Texas. Facility is perfect for banquets. I...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2008

Was impressed to discover a decent Vietnamese restaurant in the middle of Texas. Facility is perfect for banquets. I especially enjoyed ther Hot and Sour Seafood hot pot and lotus blossom salad. Consistent with Texas reputation for not doing anything understated, the ingredients were fresh and large (talk about jumbo shrimps). For a lunch party of 7 adults and 2 kids, $100 (including tax & tip) was a deal. Service staff was fast and responsive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'd rather eat at Pho 95...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2008

I'd rather eat at Pho 95 inthe same complex.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Ft. Worth, TX
“Elegant Vietnamese dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2007

My wife and I eat Vietnamese at least once a week - mostly Pho houses which have good food but are busy / bustling places. Thanh Thanh is different in that it has a varied menu and serves it on white table cloths with trained wait staff. What they seem most "famous" for, judging by what most folks eat, is its' "7 Courses of Beef" dish.

Almost everything that I would say about Thanh Thanh is great with the one exception being that they often have private wedding banquets and I've learned to call ahead to make sure that there is public seating.