“Best dough in town!”

Cafe Sicilia
Ranked #122 of 851 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Come and enjoy the family atmosphere and good food at your neighborhood Cafe Sicilia Italian Restaurant. We are a gathering place for friends, neighbors and passers-by with locations in Bedford, Arlington and Watauga, Texas. Our diverse menu offers something for everyone, Pizza, Pasta, Chicken, Veal, Seafood and much more. If you wish, you may even bring your own bottle of wine to accompany our delicious food. Our Lunch Specials start at just $6.50 For a 2 course meal, plus a drink, and are excellent value for money! If you prefer to stay in, we offer a delivery service from 5 pm. We will gladly deliver your favorite meal within an approximate 3 mile radius from Cafe Sicilia.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This place is new and happens to be practically in my back yard. I've been 3 times, and each time ordered two meals. The pastas are typical, not great, not bad. But the rolls, calzones, and stromboli are amazing! The breads are perfect, soft and chewy on the inside with a perfect crunch to the crust. I go back for the bread alone!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I walked in at the arlington rest and it was empty, the gentleman was nice, but didn't seem to really know how to use the register, I waited over 15 mins for a pizza? Being I was the only customer there?? The pizza was horrible, had no taste , very bland. Won't be going back there again.