“No service”

Dining options: Reservations
Euless, Texas
“No service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We eat here at 4pm on Feb 17 2013. We had a party of 7. The restaurant was empty with maybe 3 other table at this time. The waiter did not get one order correct, forgot drinks, utensils and food. One of our party went to the front desk and spoke to the hostess/manager and only then did she personally take care of us.

Wont be going back

• Visited February 2013

• Arabic first
arlington,texas
“macaroni grill review”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

we ate dinner here on 1/19/2013 at the bar. the bartender was so friendly and made several suggestions on entries. we took him up on one. it was delicious. the food ,the service, and the atmosphere were very good we will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Fun Place to eat at the Bar”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

A very friendly and intimate bar where my wife and I dined. The Bartender was friendly, demonstrated a courtesous attitude and was able to make several good suggestions for dinner. The cliental at the bar area were very friendly and nice to be around. Would suggest this as a good value and quick place to get higher quality food.

• Visited September 2012
texas
“A Favorite Place To Eat”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Good place to eat.Love the strawberry lemonade, bread, and most entrees. Matt from Georgia is the best waiter ever!

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't try the chicken parm”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have been going to macaroni grill for awhile everyone I been to is good except for this one localed in Arlington Texas. I decided to get the chicken parmesan which is my favorite and raspberry lemonade and sadly I got food poisoning from this place first time ever. I will be calling them and informing them but I just want people to be aware.