“Good and Busy Lunch Spot”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 823 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The soup, slad and blackberry skinny margaritas were good. Good waiter, very busy but service was fast and friendly. We were in a hurry so got salad and soup. Convenient location. There was a sign with a neat idea. If you eat there before a game at nearby Ballpark at Arlington or Cowbiys stadium, you can leave your car parked in their parking lot and they will shuttle you to the game.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We always have excellent service and good food at TGIFriday's. They have a nice selection on the menu as well. Very family oriented but good date night ambience as well.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

For a chain that prides itself on being friendly this place failed miseably. The staff was not friendly, and my waiter didn't seem to care at all. My meal came in a timely fashion, but what I received was not exactly what I ordered. When I brought it to my waiters attention he blew my complaint off like I didn't know what I was talking about. When I left I asked to speak to the manager and she did the same thing. So be warned if the menu says that they offer jasmine rice pilaf, what you will get is white sticky rice and NOT Jasmine rice pilaf. And despite what the waiter and manger said, it is not jasmine rice just because the bag the rice comes in says Jasmine on it.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Yes, it happened here and I was shocked. I felt that my group was treated badly because we were all minority and the waitress acted like she didn't even want to serve us. Then it turned out that she knew one of the guys in our group and then started being nice. I was so upset. Then she kept suggesting the cheapest meals for us. I just didn't get this waitress. I didn't report her or anything because I figure she will learn sooner or later. Plus it's tough to get a job. She will figure she did something wrong when she continues to get low tips, although we didn't give her a low tip. The food was good. Just be sure to switch waitresses if yours seems to be a little crazy.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The service and waiter was great. The food was good and came in a timely manner.

1  Thank amcool68