“Great Ambience”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 825 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Food options were limited and pricey, not many options for vegetarians

Reviewed March 27, 2012

You can't really go wrong with a T.G.I.Friday's, but service can vary for sure. This particular restaurant was wonderful. The staff was efficient, friendly, and professional. We actually sampled several different things from the menu and were not disappointed with any of it. I have to highly recommend, however, the White Chocolate Cheesecake. Oh man! That thing was to die for! My husband said it was possibly the best cheesecake he's ever had and we have eaten cheesecake all over the country. Cheesecake Factory is one of our favorite places. Atmosphere, service, and the food were all excellent.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stopped in and had a quick bite to eat. We ate in the bar and the bartender was awesome! She was quick to take our order and filled it quickly, which wasn't easy since there were ten of us. Thank you for such great service.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Potato skins were hard and not edible. The rest of the food was average. Note to hostess.... Just because I have a six year old with me does not mean we have to be seated in the section with two other tables of screaming kids! My child is very well behaved and I don't want to sit with the other children that don't know how to behave!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

This one is set up differently. Very friendly staff. Great location!