“Fabulous True Asian Cuisine”

Kowloon Chinese Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #338 of 796 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Arlington
“Fabulous True Asian Cuisine”
Reviewed July 8, 2009

My family and I often come to this restaurant because of the dim sum and great entrees. One of our favorite dish is the Beef Flat Noodle (we usually ask for it spicy) and Sauteed Chineese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce, Chicken Rice Soup, Fresh Sesame Balls, Shrimp Shu Mai, etc..
I am Asian and truly appreciate true authentic asian cuisine. Of course there are plenty of great entrees that we often order but this is just to name a few.
To other people who are just used to sweet and sour chicken and plain fried rice it may be overwhelming but to those who can truly appreciate great flavors of the orient.... this is the place to go!

2 Thank Justine-Jackson

Arlington,TEXAS
“Horrible!!!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2007

I went with a group of 4 and I have never laughed so hard in my life! You will really appreciate McDonald's!! There were things that we have no clue what they were and they were horrible. Some of the things were stale!! Even the fortune cookies were stale!!! They tasted like a sponge and were a orange color, they were even flexible! Not a soul was insight on a Friday night! If you want nasty tofu and chewy, spiky squid then this is the place for you!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good Chinese and Vietnamese food”
Reviewed July 12, 2006

Excellent and authentic Chinese and Vietnamese food. Perfect place for a good meal with reasonable price. Their Dim Sum is the best in area. The restaurant is always packed with customers during Dim Sum hours. Highly recommend.