“Wonderful seafood with lots of flavor.”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 822 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Being from Ohio this is a special treat. Seafood is prepared perfectly and just the right amount of spices to give it a kick. Save room for a wonderful treat at the end.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

They had a full New Orleans style menu with lots of fresh seafood, which was great. The service was really good and the wine list was nice.

1  Thank Rebel82
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Pricy but worth the slurge. Jeff described the dishes in detail and made recomendations which we took. He did us right and even hooked us up with desert. He was so nice i wanted him to sit down with us and keep talking. I am a poor tipper but i left jeff $15. Food was 6 out of 5 but the price was high. $75 for two people. Wish it was more reasonable.

1  Thank spyle31
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Wonderful food, wonderful attentive staff. Had lunch the day we arrived in town, again the next day, wonderful wine selection and beautiful outdoor dining area

1  Thank MInman2014
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is the third location I went to in the area (got lost, long story) of the three this was the largest and most beautiful in a great location.
Being unfamiliar with the franchise I was quite pleased to find that the quality of the food more than made up for the price.
I ordered the Salmon Yvette. The salmon was fresh and cooked perfectly and though it was my first time eating crayfish I found it delightful. Their dirty rice was so full of labor and not salty like other types I've tried.
I highly recommend dining here.

1  Thank CarrieSuzieQ