“BOURBON STREET NEW ORLEANS in Texas !”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 818 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have been to Pappadeaux's at least 20 -30 times.( Also been to New Orleans Numerous times.)
ALWAYS consistent DELICIOUS well prepared food ! Hooked on the Soft Shell Crab done three ways ( you have to ask), Fried, Sauteed, and broiled, with a side of OOOOOOPaloosa sauce with meat ( seafood). For Lunch, Crayfish done three ways ( you have to ask).
Had poor service only once, and spoke to the Mgr, since I am an aficionado and was given a free desert. Speaking of DESERT ! BANANAS FOSTER CHEESECAKE . NOT on the menu. ASK. Salivating just thinking about it ! Its an OMG desert!
Service is usually predictable and friendly, efficient. Now and then there is a trainee. Be patient.
Its the closet you will come to eating in New Orleans if you cant there.
ENJOY !

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Excellent food and one of my favorites to go to when visiting the area. Good atmosphere. The gumbo is the best around

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Pappadeaux is our overall favorite restaurant in the Grapevine, TX area. The restaurant's atmosphere, people and of course its menu are all fantastic. We particularly enjoy the activity around the bar on weekends!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Upon arriving in Dallas Fort Worth my son in law and I were joined by a friend from Arlington who took us to Pappadeaux Kitchen in Arlington. From start to finish it was great my starting with a very generous Prawn cocktail and my son in law and friend taking 12 oysters each at a very reasonable price. Then for main course I had the Hallibut with French Beans which was as good as I had when in Alaska fresh and full of flavour. To finish I had the Cheese Cake which was possibly too much but again really good vanilla tasted. All washed down by some very good Chardonnay, a first meal in Texas on this visit a great restaurant.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am from Seattle, WA and know seafood and this is one of the better places for seafood! Everything is amazing: the food, drinks, and the wait staff is friendly and personable!