“Great atmosphere!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Not the best cajun food I've ever had, but pretty good nonetheless. Good service and friendly staff. The brownie with ice cream dessert was huge and delicious! Enough to share with 4 people or if you want a fair amount of dessert, still enough to share between 2 people.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Basically, this was a lunch before flying back to the East coast, which made me forget that I was leaving for the time being and put a =] on my face.

I was back in Texas to visit family, and this was of course the first restaurant I had my heart set on visiting. It was also the last, and what a way to go out! Fortunately, as I mentioned in the first review of the Cedar Hill location last year, during this visit there was more time to indulge in the entire menu.

Obviously, our favorite starter, Cajun fondue, was the first of things to be devoured between us. No time to snap a photo, since it disappeared so quickly. I'm tellin ya, it's just that good.

Razzoo's gumbeaux makes my heart sing unlike any other food seldom does. I swear this is the best recipe I have ever had.

My second experience with the fresh tilapia filet was just as good as the first. I was new to the meuniere sauce preparation before this, but I have to say, it was the best tasting version of tilapia I have ever eaten. Dip the Frenchy bread in the meuniere, and it makes a good thing even better. Last but not least, Razzoo's knows how to make their own Cajun twist on black eyed peas (the veggie d'jour - veggie of the day). <--You learn a new language by eating at Razzoo's ;]

I still can't seem to save room for dessert at any Razzoo's location! The appetizers and entrees are so filling. But one of these days, as fantastic as the aforementioned menu items are, I'm gonna have to discipline myself and save room! I will likely have to have my server pick, since as the menu says, I'll "feel too guilty."

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

What a cool place. I loved the atmosphere and the food. I ordered a Po Boy sandwich with (blackened tilapia)and it was mouth watering. It was so good I didn't bother to eat many of the also delish fries because I was worried about not being able to fish my sandwich. My mother ordered the Cheeseburger and boy did that look delish. She said it was one of the best burgers she's had in a long time. Our waitress was wonderful. I will definitely make sure to eat here again. Mmm...mmm...good

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We started with the gumbo and had a delicious combination of Cajun delights including red beans and rice, shrimp and andouille sausage and etoufee. A great meal at reasonable prices!

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time and we loved it. The food was delicious and the servings are so huge. We halved an order and still took some. Go!! If you have the opportunity you won't regret it