“Best restaurant I've ever eaten at!!”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #126 of 804 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Coleman, Texas
“Best restaurant I've ever eaten at!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is by far the best Cajun Seafood place we have ever eaten at. THe food was great, & was priced very well. The serving sizes are huge. I ordered a dish called the gator & you can pick which size you want, so I got a 1/4 gator plate that was big enough to feed 3-4 people & was around $13. IT had shrimp, gator, crawfish, oyster (which they let me get more shrimp instead of the oysters) catfish, fried pickles, french fries & hush puppies. I couldn't believe how much food was on my plate. I ate as much as I could & then my husband ate quite a bit & I still needed 3 boxes to take the leftovers home. My husband said his gumbo & sausage was the best he ever eaten & he is a foodie!! I also got a mix drink but can't remember what the name was, but I think it was swamp something or other, anyway GREAT DRINK!! & then the service. Our waitresses name was Whitney, & she was a character. Very attentive without being aggravating,. She also gave us recommendations on menu items & also for things to do in the area. She also helped me pick out the funniest t-shirt. This was an all around fabulous night for us. I wish I lived in that area, because I would be there everyday!!

Visited June 2013

Waxahachie, Texas
“Great cajun food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is the best razzoos i've been to. Tried other places but they don't have their act together like this one. My food always comes out great as expected.

Canada
“Ay-Yee!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Seriously, outstanding Cajun food in a fun atmosphere. The staff were great and the service was on point. The crawfish tails were huge, bigger than what I recently had in the French Quarter. The Tilapia with a shrimp and crab sauce was incredible. Wash it all down with an Abita Beer and you are good to go. Definitely returning there in a week or so. Of course it isn't the French Quarter but food-wise, and just good old feel wise, you can't go wrong.

• Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Fabulous”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food here is outstanding. We find it even better than what we get in New Orleans. If you like Cajun food then you have to make this is stop while in the Dallas and surrounding areas. There is one in Concord, NC also. The atmosphere is fun. Ate here 4 years ago and was so excited to give it another try as we stopped in Arlington. We were not disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Large parties beware!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My daughters God-Mother had her birthday dinner there and we had approx 25 people (Reservations were made in advance). They had on "ONE" waitress/server waiting on our table. Needless to say it took hours for us to be served. The young lady was professional but she should've had some help. Although the food was excellent; the accommodations were not.

• Visited April 2013