“The crawfish etouffee ... Oh my...”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #116 of 796 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dallas, Texas
“The crawfish etouffee ... Oh my...”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Some reason this time I order the fried pickles appetizer, which took some time to arrive.
The night that we went it wasn't too crowded.
I seem to always order the Seafood Combo Platter, this time got the crawfish etouffee and it was very good.
The rest room is nice and clean, the sink is very deep.

• Visited March 2012

texas
“Spicy Seafood”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

If you like your seafood spicy this is the place for you.The restaurant is very noisy however. Limited vegetable selection so not very good for dieters.

Visited September 2011
Arlington, Texas
“GREAT STOP OFF FOR CAGUN, ESP. ALLIGATOR”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have been eating at Razzoo's for years. Initially downtown Fort Worth and now here in Arlington. I have tried most everything on the menu and not on the menu. Here are my favorites. First, NOT on the menu: Alligator: Grilled is excellant, or you can get a fried alligator. You have to ask for it and they almost always have it. If you never have had it, try it. The grilled is spicey, but very tasty.
Favoite appitizer: Rat Toes. Best stuffed peppers anywhere. If you are not a spicey fan, ask for them without the pepper - just the stuffing and coating fried - still a bit of spice, but not much.
Also try the gumbo, ettoufee, blackened dishes, and the boiled crawdads in season.
Go before 7 and the appetizers and some drinks are 1/2 price.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank joedvet
Arlington, Texas
“I LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I Never Get Bad Customer Service Everytime I Go Here They Really Nice And Friendly The Best Restaurant I Ever Went To And Also The Best And Texas..

• Visited May 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great! Just don't go for a healthy meal. :)”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We had THE BEST server. She probably spent 5 minutes with us helping us discern what we wanted. I had the half order of fried pickles to start, which was good, but way too much for one person, maybe even 3 people. Then I had the stuffed fish. It was good, but not what I was expecting. I think I would try something different next time, though I didn't have any complaints about it.

The atmosphere is VERY casual.

Visited February 2012