“Healthy food here!”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #41 of 863 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed April 8, 2013

HUGE salad bar is always fresh. They also have a nice menu to choose from. Great place with a deli atmosphere.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I always visit the N. Arlington location after my zumba class on Saturdays. Unlike Subway, they aren't stingy with the meat. Good sandwich

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Each time I visit Arlington, I always make a stop at this Jason's Deli location. The place is always extra clean. They have a huge selection of healthy foods. Really, no joke, one of the biggest benefits of Jason's Deli is the low fat offerings. They are also reasonably priced. No matter what kind of selection you pick, it will taste wonderful. And finally, the staff has always been friendly. Jason's Deli has a huge menu, but the staff make it a point to offer you suggestions if you ask.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We each have a Jason's favorite. My is the Mediterranean Wrap. I love it; it has turkey breast, roasted red pepper hummus, cucumbers, red onions, kalamata olives, Roma tomatoes, and
organic field greens. It makes me hungry just thinking about it!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Sure can't fault the food...my turkey sandwich had enough meat for a couple of sandwiches. But the restaurant is getting a bit run down and needs some updating. The floor area where you fix your drinks stays wet and you have to walk over the puddles.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!