“Great fajitas”

Pappasito's Cantina Rstrnts
Ranked #7 of 815 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The best beef fajitas in town. The price is a little high but the fajitas are two for one on wednesdays!

1  Thank Amy L

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I just loved the food and my clients did too! We were welcomed into a busy atmosphere that could still handle us as if we were the only ones there.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My awesome mother in law is the cutest older Mexican woman in the world who actually still makes tortillas from scratch. So I’m a pretty tough customer when it comes to Mexican food. She has taught me that you judge a Mexican restaurant by its rice and beans—NOT its entrees. Strictly using THAT as the standard, this place is really good. I had the street tacos trio and a side of guac. I’d come back. It’s gets loud when the Mariachis get going.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you've eaten at a Pappasito's, it is pretty much the same atmosphere and food quality of any of this same restaurant. We always enjoy eating at this restaurant anywhere we find one

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We checked in to Comfort Suites and asked about nearby restaurants. We were told Pappasito's was right next door. We went and ordered the fajitas. We were served chips and salsa upon arrival. These were served by Lamar who was great. Jose was our waiter. He was fantastic! The food was awesome. A single order of fajitas filled us both up. The salsa was too hot for me, but my husband loved it. Jose brought me a milder one. We were both very pleased with the food and service. We hope to visit the restaurant again before leaving town.