“Great Time for Becky”

Pappasito's Cantina Rstrnts
Ranked #6 of 825 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were walking distance to Pappasito's they made my daughter's 16th birthday a very memorable event. The food was great but was too much, the good thing was that my husband and I shared our plates with our 8 and 6 year old.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was th e worst over priced food I have ever eaten.... My daughter got the filet mignon fajitas and crabcake stuffed shrimp the shrimp still had the legs on it and the poop vein was still in tact. I had the rib eye steak rice and beans, my steak was supposed to be well done but was still bleeding when I got it rice was hard and beans had a slight taste of burn. My mom got chicken and ribs, chicken was shall we say cajun cooked (burned) and the driest chicken I have ever tasted the ribs left a lot to be desired too.... no it needed seasoning that's what was desired. My friend had plain shrimp and talapia fish and of course they brought him bacon wrapped shrimp not what he asked for and broccoli the total was $140.00. I was not impressed with the food at all and trust me I will never eat there again, it was a first and last time for me could have gone to Salt Grass instead....

1  Thank lovestoeatxx
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Every time we travel through Dallas we make a point to stop here! The table side guacamole is excellent! It's a little loud in the restaurant but the food and service make it worth it!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Dined here for lunch this week on our 12 day visit to our son and daughter-in-law, instead of our usual once a visit dinner. I had their house-named salad with grilled shrimp on top. Plate was covered by almost a whole head of lettuce, tortilla strips, tomatoes, diced guacamole...plenty of vegetables but a minute portion of 4-5 small to medium sized shrimp. (They were almost lost in the lettuce mound!) My husband had the three enchiladas, rice and beans. He was satisfied with his meal. Plenty of fresh chips and salsa, which was quite good. Waitress seemed unsure of herself, almost timid when answering our questions about the various menu items. Tab for lunch a little high, and we didn't even order any beverages; they would have pushed the price up into the too high category for a lunch. Satisfied overall.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The best Mexican and tex/mex food we ate on our week-long visit to Dallas. All the food was fresh, portions were just right, every element of the meals were terrific. Great margaritas, too!