“Go there!!!”

Pappasito's Cantina Rstrnts
Ranked #7 of 799 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Fort Stockton, Texas
“Go there!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very nice place to relax and watch the game and those were the best nachos I've ever had!! Can't wait to make another trip.

Fort Worth, Texas
“surprisingly good fish”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I ate here prior to attending a concert. It was a Friday nite and crowded. We were in a time crunch and told our waiter this. He was very accommodating, got our dinners out promptly and took care of our bill at that time as requested. I ordered the broiled salmon and my husband had the tilapia. We both thought our fish was cooked well and tasted delicious. Hubby wasn't thrilled with the seasonings in the rice side dish, but I liked it. Cost was $40, no alcoholic beverages included. We had planned to eat at Pappadeaux, but settled on this restaurant because it was on the way. We were surprised at the good quality and taste of a fish dish in a Mexican restaurant. The only complaint was the noise.

• Visited September 2012
San Antonio, TX
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great mexican food at Pappasito's. They have excellent seafood dishes as well. My only complaint was that I had so much food that I could not finish my plate and it was delicious. Also the margarita's are good which is a prerequisite for a Mexican restaurant. Would love to go back again.

• Visited September 2012
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is great place, nice atmosphere, great location, easy in - out. Fast, good wait staff. I had grilled shrimp this visit and it was delicious, my friend had ceviche that was really good. It's a little pricey, not too bad, depending on what you order, but the food is really good, good chips and hot sauce too!

Florida
“Great Tex Mex”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This place is great, especially the convenient location if you are stayng at the Comfort Suites in Arlington, TX. The fajitas are huge portions with perfectly grilled chicken. Tortillas are made on premises. I went three times in one week. Grilled Halibut took way too long but was worth it. My husband loved the chicken tortilla soup which is a meal in itself. Chicken Flautas were a nice choice for a lighter meal. Great service and atmosphere. The only thing I did not enjoy were their tortilla chips. I found a funny, lardy aftertaste that I did not care for.