“Pretty Average”

Humperdinks Brewpub
Reserve with OpenTable
Humperdinks Brewpub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 822 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Humperdinks we proudly serve great food, made from scratch daily and offered in our friendly and warm atmosphere. Humperdinks began in 1976 as a friendly neighborhood restaurant & gathering place. 40 years later we feature freshly brewed-in-house gold medal winning Craft Beer and locally-sourced products for our "America's Favorite Foods" menu. Corn-fed and Hand-Cut Rib Eye Steak, Alaska Salmon, Chicken Fried Steak, Brisket, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Gourmet Burgers featuring our Kobe Beef Burger, Pizza, Flatbread & Specialty Salads are among the favorites of Texans and travelers to the Metroplex. Humperdinks has something for all of your dining preferences: a quiet booth for two, private rooms for special events and large parties and a fun and lively bar area (full menu always available) for a relaxed event. We open daily at 11am providing our full menu until 11:30 am week nights & 1:30am weekends. Take advantage of our Park & Shuttle to Rangers & Cowboys Stadiums
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had lunch here mid-week. The restaurant was not very busy. Our waitress seemed overwhelmed. The food was average, onion strings, too extra crispy, not much taste. Good beer selection. Maybe an OK place for beer after the game. But, we won't be back.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We were taken to this establishment when visiting family in the Dallas area. We requested to be, and were seated in the dinning area (dinning area and bar area seating avail). The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The service was awesome and the food was very good.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Ironically, it's hard to find a good sports bar in Arlington, Texas. We have the Cowboys and the Rangers here but really good sports bars are hard to find.

I think I finally found one! The restaurant is laid out for either the bar types or a sitdown dinner. The nachos are very, very good and they have Shock Top beer in really big schooners and the waitress always brings extra orange slices (love that!).

I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I would love to give this place a "great", review but we went on a Saturday night for dinner and had two young kids and our service was pretty slow. No one even came to our table to take our drink order, we had to flag someone down. If it were just me and my husband it would not be as big of a deal, but with two kids we try not to drag out dinner. However, food was good!!! I am not a huge beer fan, but I really did fall in love with their raspberry brewed beer. My husband said the beer he tried was good as well.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great location near all the stadiums and six flags and they advertise transport to games and large parking lot. I ate there for lunch and dinner in January with no games going on and it was a nice sports bar, well maintained, good selection of local brews and nice dinner specials if you come early.

Been to Humperdinks Brewpub? Share your experiences!