“Enjoyable sports bar with above average food”

Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub Arlington
Reserve with OpenTable
Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub Arlington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 800 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pizza, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Humperdinks we proudly serve great food, made from scratch daily and offered in our friendly and warm atmosphere. Humperdinks began in 1976 as a friendly neighborhood restaurant & gathering place. 40 years later we feature freshly brewed-in-house gold medal winning Craft Beer and locally-sourced products for our "America's Favorite Foods" menu. Corn-fed and Hand-Cut Rib Eye Steak, Alaska Salmon, Chicken Fried Steak, Brisket, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Gourmet Burgers featuring our Kobe Beef Burger, Pizza, Flatbread & Specialty Salads are among the favorites of Texans and travelers to the Metroplex. Humperdinks has something for all of your dining preferences: a quiet booth for two, private rooms for special events and large parties and a fun and lively bar area (full menu always available) for a relaxed event. We open daily at 11am providing our full menu until 11:30 am week nights & 1:30am weekends. Take advantage of our Park & Shuttle to Rangers & Cowboys Stadiums
Austin, Texas
“Enjoyable sports bar with above average food”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

The menu selection is good, service is friendly and prompt, and big horn beer is always cold.

Arlington, Texas
“best food. Great service”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

title says it all. this was my second visit and the food was great ( new spinach/artichoke chicken sandwich, sweet potato fries). service was quick and very attentive. We helped break in a trainee. she did very well!.

• Visited June 2011
Dallas, Texas
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We went on a Sunday thinking that this would be a nice family outing after church. Wrong choice by far since we ha to drive from Duncanville to Arlington which took about 30 minutes since this location was the closest. Upon getting there we enter and no one greeted us or even asked if we had been helped. The same lady that had passed us up previously came back about 5-10 minutes later and asked if we had been helped. My first thought was ummm no because you are the one to help us. First impression is always a lasting impression. We were then seated and our server Yoshika came and took drink orders for half the table and left without getting the other order. Another waiter was spotted to let her know to inform Yoshika that she missed a few drinks. (2) Attitude about needing to wait until she came back to tell her. (3) Drinks received but upon taking a drink there was black thngs floating in our drinks.(4) Ordered but missed somethings. (5) Utensils were dirty with food left on them. (6) Attitude from server was outrageous.
Overall Experience is a .5 out of 5 stars. This was my first time visiting Humperdinks and will def be my last. I will not recommend this location to anyone. I was so upset that out of my check the server received 5.50 gratuity on top of a 35.00 bill. So upset that, that was 40.50 wasted on a piece of junk. Corporate will be called.

• Visited June 2011
Orlando, Florida
“Great restaurant, lots of fun, perfect escape from Six Flags!”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We've eaten at Humperdink's a few times now and most recently last month. We had a large group and the service was still friendly and fast. In our group we had young, old, married, single, sports fans, non-fans, beer drinkers, non-alcoholic drinkers and EVERYONE was catered to and had fun. Would totally recommend that people take a break out of their Six Flags day and walk over to Humperdinks!

Visited May 2011
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Great Sports Bar!!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I can only review the bar side because I never sat in the restaurant. I found the staff extremely friendly and service was very good. I ate there three different times in five days, everything I had was much better than your average bar food. The quality was very good and it was always HOT! It was great that I could walk here from my hotel. I would highly recommend this place.

• Visited April 2011