“Convenient and good but a bit pricey”
Review of Cacharel - CLOSED

Cacharel
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: HWY 360
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Convenient and good but a bit pricey”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The restaurant is located in an office building and so may be a bit tricky to find. The food here was above average and definitely worth the visit. The ambiance was nice with a very attentive wait-staff.

Visited October 2012

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Simply the best French Restaurant in DFW area”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Escargot the country stile with a puff pastry and grapes, duck to die for, I am talking !agret du Canard, soufflés so light and creamy my mouth water just thinking about them. Then there is the service. Top of the line professionals. After dinner. Drinks and cheese cart with. Great view. Not to be missed.

• Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Always a great evening, meal, atmosphere. Buffalo tenderloin and pumpkin souffle were as good as ever. Sides, esp. potato au gratin and asparagus were good, too. Guitar players adds lovely touch to the experience.

• Visited October 2012
Arlington, Texas
“Very expensive fine dining, superb service, unique choices”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I dined on scallop with asparagus over a leek sauce; Buffalo tenderloin grilled to perfection- juicy and tender- with mushrooms. A loaded baked potato and homemade bread with butter complimented the meal. It ended with a delicate pumpkin and pecan souffle that was as close to perfection as I have ever seen. My compliments to the chef. The service by Nathan was impeccable. Live music was very appropriate. The view from the 9th floor was beautiful. The atmosphere is quite elegant. But, be aware that even with a 60.00 Groupon, and no alcohol, my meal/tip was almost 100.00.

• Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful view, Wonderful autistic guitar, spectacular food”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I had eaten at Cacharel once before and it was a very memorial dinner. We visted again using a groupon coupon. As usual, the view from the 9th floor is wonderful. They had an autistic guitar playing throughout our entire dinner and would even take requests. Our food was outstanding. We ordered from the fixed price menu. My husband ordered the soup de jour and I had the scallops for appetizers. Both were delicious and beautifully prepared. Our entrees included the swordfish and the salmon. Both were delicate and flavorful. For dessert (our favorite) was the chocolate mousse and Bailey's creme burlee - a wonderful way to end the evening. We arrived for a 7:00 reservation and watching the sunset out the window was devine. I highly recommend this restaurant for a romantic evening. The service and atmosphere are top notch.

• Visited September 2012