“Very good!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: HWY 360
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The filet was wonderful. All the sides were good but the spinach was exceptional. My dessert of Phyllo layers filled with White Chocolate Mousse was dreamy. A work of art.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I can't talk to the prices because I was here on admin assistants day, and the company paid for eight of us to go to lunch but i can vouch for the amazing service and the delicious food.
The waiter was attentive, patient, friendly, joked with all of us, explained each one of the menu options (entrees, appetizers, desserts, different salads), and was especiallyatient as we all changed our minds after hearing what a great dish the other person was having....
When they brought desserts and saw that we are all going to share, they brought little plates for each one to put selections from the other girls desserts, and extra whipped cream. The food was to die for! I had the peppercorn steak, and it was so tender I could almost cut it with my fork! My friend had the salmon and loved every bite. The side dishes were delicious as well. The view was great, as you are on the top floor of a business building and have a view of Six Flags on one side and Dallas on the other. The other diners were all business people except for one table next to us that had two women, and they looked like they had money.... I know my friends come here for their anniversaries, and I really don't know that I can afford it on my own but boy, I sure hope one day....we've already decided that on the next admin assistants day we're coming back!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

My wife and I went here for our one year wedding anniversary after reading the mixed reviews. Upon arrival, we had no reservation but were sat within two minutes of arriving. The view was great from out table and overlooked Six Flags and part of Arlington. Our waiter was nice however as the night went on he seemed to overstay his welcome and moments became awkward. My wife ordered a glass of wine ($10), pecan crusted chicken breast with salad and chocolate souffle ($49.99). I ordered a prime New York Strip ($43) and a side of garlic mash potatoes ($7.50).

My wife's cesar salad arrived and I must say we were both disappointed. Not the $8.50 salad I imagined which was on the menu. The salad was very small, lettuce looked okay, but the croutons were burnt and really small. We get 100 times better tasting croutons at HEB for $1.

Our meal arrived and my wife's chicken breast was the smallest piece of chicken I have ever seen. The chicken breast with the sauce did have good flavor though.

My steak arrived and I cut it in half to check if it was cooked medium as I ordered. It was not but when I turned around to ask them to cook it longer no one was in sight. Most nice restaurants wait for you to cut your steak and see if if was cooked to you liking but this restaurant did not. After waiting five minutes someone came and check on how we liked our food. They took my steak back and cooked it for five more minutes. It came back a second time still under cooked but at this time I was too hungry to send it back. The steak was decent but I have had better at a Logans, Saltgrass, etc. The garlic mash potatoes on the other hand were actually very good and I highly recommend them,

The chocolate souffle arrived and was very good also.

Our bill was $120 before tip and that was without me ordering and over priced adult beverage.

Overall I would not go there again. Instead I would go to the Saltgrass which I could see located just across the street from the Cacharel.

1  Thank Derek W
Reviewed May 6, 2012

The view was awesome. We got there very early so had the restaurant to ourselves. Staff very attentive. Ordered the scallop and mushroom as an appetizer. Flavors were beautiful! Had the pork with mashed potatoes as an entree and my husband had the salmon. Both were very good. Not the best we have ever tasted, but still fine dining quality. Ordered the creme brulee for dessert and my husband had the banana foster souffle. Creme brulee was divine. The souffle was the star of the entire meal. It melted in your mouth and was simply amazing. I would return to Cacharel just for the souffle. Don't go here without trying it!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

The food is always fresh and the service is great. This is an upper end restaurant so it is going to cost you a little more than your average restaurant but a great place for "date night" or a special occasion. However, make sure you make reservations because sometimes there is a pretty lengthy wait.

1  Thank Windyflying