“Nice little Mexican restaurant!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #127 of 792 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Granbury, Texas
“Nice little Mexican restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Love to eat lunch here! They have a good menu and great service. Our Book Club meets here. It's a locally owned restaurant and I like to support them.

Visited April 2013

Arlington, Texas
“One of our "Standard" restaurants for food, drinks and ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Cafe Acapulco has an excellent covered porch that makes it perfect for evening sangrias. Their mexican food is tex-mex and quite good. My fave is the cliff diver nachos because you get a variety of 4 different types.

Visited May 2013
“Tasty Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We eat there once a week. Owner is very friendly as well as the staff. Best Fajitas in Arlington. There Coke tastes like the old fountain cokes. Family enviroment quiet and clean. Tamales are my wifes favorite.

Arlington, Texas
“A lot better choices”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Have not been here in a while, but I did not like it when I went nine months ago. This place serves mexican food...but in a very generic way. This placed is owned by people that only care about making money and you can tell they have no passion to be true restauranteur's.

• Visited December 2011
Florida
“Excellent neighborhood Tex Mex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

We just ate here during a weekend visit to see my Dad, an Arlington resident. We all agreed that the food was delicious. Very fresh ingredients and homemade tortillas. I had the chicken fajitas, which were really true to the best I've ever had. Nice caramilized onions and fresh tomatoes with perfectly grilled slivers of chicken breast. I ordered the portion for one, which rendered a take home box for Dad. My husband had a healthy grilled chicken breast, while my son and wife shared a chicken quesadilla. They are from LA, so they are used to Tex Mex food. They agreed everyting was delicious. We were a party of six, total bill without any alcohol was $55.00!
Unbelievable! Service was attentive and gracious.

• Visited August 2012