“Try Indian Once”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Wanted to try this out at lunch - inexpensive - the food on the buffet all looked & tasted the same but it was OK. Glad I tried it - not sure I will try again.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My hubby and I ADORE TANDOOR!

We ignore the unexciting strip mall location and happily drive over from wherever we are in DFW, since we know magical exotic foodie delight awaits us inside and we love the staff, particularly the Naan master who always has a smile and fresh plate of Naan for us. The lunch buffet is always tasty and fresh and our reigning favorite, the perfectly seasoned chicken tikka Marsala is still no. 1!

Pair the Tandoor chicken or oyr beloved tikka Marsala with the veggie dishes too such as the deli saag or Potato samosas with a small dish of their light and flavorful rice pudding, plum balls or gasp, the BREAD PUDDING when available - heaven in a cup!

Totally worth the drive over no matter where you are in the MetroPlex of DFW. Tandoor is sure to please for any meal.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We live nearby and have always enjoyed Tandoor. However, after having the Vegetable Curry and Mushroom Mutter last night, I must say the food has never been better. Don't be turned off by the strip mall location. This place is fantastic. Can't wait to have it again. Thanks Tandoor!

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has been around for a long time and has a very loyal following. It has a great lunch buffet (I am NOT a fan of buffets because they mostly indicate cheap and poor quality food-not true here). It's kind of cool to be able to watch the man with the turban at the tandoor oven during the dinner hours! This one of the great Arlington Tx ethnic restaurants, hidden like a gem in a sea of corporate dining.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

There is NO place like terrific Tandoor for incredible Indian, in the DFW area. Located in an bland hole in the wall location in a strip mall, this fantastic eatery is worth the drive, wherever you are! My favorite meal remains their incredible lunch buffet and the succulent tasty chicken tikka Marsala - my hubby and I have gone through almost their entire menu and hands down, this is AMAZING.

I pair it with their veggie dish of deli saag, a side of fresh melon to balance the delicious flavors and always enjoy a small helping of authentic naan made by the NAAN master of this tasty bread (the Naan master always sends us a dish of the bread glistening with their luscious Indian butter Ghee). The naan is made in their authentic clay oven. We finish the meal with a shared portion of their lightly sweetened desserts and on the way plan our next visit - its that good.