“Try it”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Good location with fast friendly service. This is not your top end steak house but you get a good meal at a decent price. The restaurant is clean and friendly service, the menu is varied with a lot of choices for all people. Have a nice steak there.

There are newer reviews for Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I went for an early supper due to our schedule. We were seated immediately. And as soon as our butts hit the seats, we were given bread (which is excellent by the way) and were asked what we wanted to drink. We had not even touched our menus. So we ordered waters and sent the waiter away. By time he returned we had decided what wine we each wanted. When we got the wine I was still deciding what to eat. My husband had started drinking his wine right away. As soon as I got to mine, I realized that the wines had been mixed up. Mine was a Cabernet-Shirarz and my husband had the merlot. Of course my husband had drank a fair amount of my wine before I realized the mistake.

We placed our orders and waited a fair amount of time for our meals. Again, no big issue as we had the bread. When we got the meals, I realized that my sides were incorrect and had to return my plate. The steaks were cooked correctly (a rare thing sometimes) but they had put too much salt on them. We do not use salt on our steaks and I found mine a bit too salty. Also, the mushrooms I ordered were too salty.

I have found that Texans love to use their salt and for those of us who don't use that much salt, it really ruins the meal we order.

There is plenty of parking and the prices are quite reasonable. You do get a good amount of food so you should not go home hungry.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Before I retired, I spent lots of time around the Dallas, Fort Worth area, at Conferences. One of our favorite places to eat was the Texas Land and Cattle Steak House. Back in the early 2000's there was not many around, but due to the high quality of their food and the nice variety on their menu, they have expanded. When we made plans to go to Arlington, the first thing after getting a hotel, my wife told me to see if there was a Texas Land and Cattle Steak House close enough to drive to. I was very pleased, that there was one on 2 miles from our hotel. We had a wonderful meal there, the Smoked Sirloin Steak is to die for. My wife swore the next time, she was going to try a rib eye, but I believe that is what she said 6 years ago. If you are in the area, and like great steaks, you must go here. The Service and Food are both EXCELLENT.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The new location right outside the Ballpark is so convenient. It's always friendly service and wonderful steaks make it a great place to go. Love the steak soup. Appetizers are great, too.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The meals here are always good. The menu is varied and has a lot of choices with different types of foods for all people. Their steak special is always good. Does not compare to the high end steak houses, be good for the money.