“Classic Italian of Arlington, Tx”
Review of Piccolo Mondo

Piccolo Mondo
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolo Mondo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 800 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Collins
Arlington, Tx
“Classic Italian of Arlington, Tx”
Reviewed April 23, 2008

This italian restaurant is a part of Arlington history, and my family has been eating there since the beginning. We've seen them grow under great management, from a small 10 table restaurant to the wonderful classy experience with banquet rooms, piano bar, and standing bar. The window seats offer aesthetic very close to italy proper. And while the prices can seem a little overwhelming, the meal will seem incomparable once you've tasted the wonderful meals.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Also a nice place, everything is homeade, great chef”
Reviewed January 6, 2008

Also a nice place, everything is homeade, great chef

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alexandria, Virginia
“Delicious!!!!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2008

My husband and I made reservations here for New Years Eve. We had heard that this was great restaurant and had to try it our previously but the wait was 2 hours. So do yourself a favor if you are going here for dinner and make reservations!!!

They had a special menu for New Years Eve. We started our meal with tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. It was good! Not the kind of mozzarella I get in west Texas I assure you. My husband ordered a chicken and shrimp combo that came in a white wine sauce while I had the beef medallion with peppercorns and a cream sauce. DELICIOUS!!! If there is ever a meal to throw down a lot of money for, this was it.

We also had their tiramisu which was tasty! The wait staff and the owner were very nice and attentive and didn’t make us feel rushed at all. It was a great ambiance for New Years Eve or any time of the year. I will definitely be going back so that I can try some more things on their menu. You won’t be disappointed!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food, excellent service.”
Reviewed October 30, 2007

Good food, excellent service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook