“Unfortunately a huge dissappointment”
Review of Good Enchiladas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Good Enchiladas
Ranked #347 of 823 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This place had the coming soon sign up for months building anticipation of it's opening day. I drove by at least once a week to see if it had finally opened only to be terribly disappointed when it did finally open and I was able to dine.
The place was spotless and the staff was very friendly as we were greeted at the door and quickly seated for lunch. Unfortunately that is where the good experience ended. It was lunch when we dined, we thought our server had mistakenly given us the dinner menu since the prices were so high. We asked for lunch menus and were told that they do not offer lunch menus. Strike 1. We were shocked to find that rather than traditional Tex-Mex the menu featured enchiladas with "gravy". Just didn't sound appetizing at all. I like gravy on my chicken fried steak as much as the next Texan but not on enchiladas. Strike 2. When the food did arrive it was awful. Nothing was seasoned and everything tasted like paste. Strike 3. I really did want this place to be good but considering that we have so many options for good Tex Mex in the area I don't see Good Enchiladas sticking around too long.

1  Thank Dad_in_Texas