“This is not your average hotel restaurant!”
Review of Conrad's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Conrad's
Cuisines: American
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“This is not your average hotel restaurant!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I went in for breakfast expecting a muffin or oatmeal, what a pleasant surprise awaited me. The buffet had a wide variation of breakfast foods as well as a cooked to order omelet, with breakfast meats! The staff were very nice and helpful. If you stay at the Hilton Arlington this is a must.

Visited March 2014

Howe, Texas
“good but pricey”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had the blackend chicken penne pasta and it was very good. the staff was very friendly and checked on me often. Of course, I was the only person there.

Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, Texas
“good food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Got an appetizer here after a late night ball game and it was just what we needed, not too much and not little. I'm sure it will be even better once the remodel is finished.

Visited July 2013
Pottsboro
“Don't sell this hotel restaurant short!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we were in town for a Rangers baseball game. We decided to eat a little something at Conrad's before going to the game, so that we didn't have to spend so much money on food at the game. Was that ever a mistake...we should have eaten our whole meal there!!! We were so, so pleasantly surprised. Honestly, I had to twist my family's arm to eat there, and we all loved it! We had three appetizers -- Homemade Jalapeno Rellenos, Spinach & Artichoke Dip, and Texas Shiner Bock Chicken Tenders. We also had a side of Homemade Smoked Gouda Mac 'N Cheese, and a piece of Bourbon Pecan Pie. My husband and adult sons can be more than a bit picky, and my husband said it was the best spinach dip he's ever had, one of my sons said it was the best mac 'n cheese he's ever had, and the pie was, without a doubt, the best pecan pie I've ever had! I'm sad that we probably won't be in town until next year when we go to another game, but you can bet we'll be eating our entire dinner there next time! Also, our waitress was great, and the manager came over a couple of times to check on us...and even refill our tea. They were both extremely friendly and helpful, without being annoyingly attentive. So glad we discovered Conrad's!

• Visited July 2013