“BEST SUSHI BUFFET FOR THE BEST PRICE!”
Review of SushiYaa

SushiYaa
Ranked #132 of 818 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I love sushi but it always seems like I am spending so much for such little food and don't even let me get started on the lack of quality of most sushi buffets.

A friend recommended this place telling me it was the freshest buffet and was only $10 for all you can eat! It sounded too good to be true but I decided to go in and give it a try. I was not disappointed! The selection and quality of the sushi was amazing. I LOVE THE LA CRUNCH.
They also offer other foods like fried rice and fried banana. This place is a hidden treasure as it is literally a hole in the wall next to a video store and grocery store. Great to go alone or with a group. The waitresses are very sweet and the owner is always there. She is very attentive and is constantly tidying up the place and welcoming customers. It took me a while to realize this but when one enters the from door the guys behind the counter yell out "Sushi!!" They offer free ice cream in little cups but I can't complain because the whole meal is a steal.

This is the only sushi place I now come to. Anywhere else seems so overpriced.

4  Thank Maria S