“Odd Name but Good Burgers” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jimmy's Jungle Burger

Jimmy's Jungle Burger
Ranked #405 of 792 Restaurants in Arlington
Fort Worth, Texas
“Odd Name but Good Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

This place has a odd name, but that's what got me to stop there for lunch. It was a good choice for lunch. Jimmy's has a nice selection of burgers and other sandwich choices. The seasoned fries were tasty, but seasoned fries are not my preference. The guy at the counter was friendly and the atmosphere is somewhat like a bar. Note it is a BYOB place and has a couple of TV's up on the wall and a pool table. The burgers are sized as either 1/4 or 1/2 pounds. On top of that they also serve double and triple stacked burgers. Finally, a lunch of a something like a bacon cheeseburger (1/4 pounder), fries, and a drink will cost you about 7 bucks. They have daily specials.

Visited October 2013

Georgia
“Great place to eat at”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I went to this place for lunch with my brother. He ordered something from the menu with no problem, I on the other hand asked a ton of questions, asked for samples, and to combine certain aspects of certain burgers they had available. To my suprise the lady behind the counter seemed happy to cater to my request. She was very polite and friendly. The burgers themself were huge! I had to take a small break before finishing off my massive burger. The house fries are legit as well. All around a nice cozy spot to grab a good burger from a local spot.

• Visited July 2013