“this is my go to restuarant”
Review of Mercado Juarez

Mercado Juarez
Ranked #64 of 804 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Arlington, Texas
“this is my go to restuarant”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Love the "heated" salsa. I just about make a meal out those alone. Usually order the steak tampiqueno as it comes with a bowl of chicken tortilla soup. Plan on a wait of 30-45min if you go on the weekends.

Visited August 2014

“Terrible Chips”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

May 2014 MERCADO JUAREZ Arlington, Matlock/I-20. --My wife and I use to love this place. But here lately things have changed. One thing is that the sodas are very weak tasting, very flat. The second and the worst thing they have done is they have changed something in the chips. The smell and taste is very horrible. You figure you can't EVER go wrong with chips, Right ?! Well, WRONG!!! They have done it. The smell of the chips resonates that of RAID Roach Killer Spray. I asked management if they have done something different to the chips. He said, "No, We have changed nothing". We ask for a new batch and the same thing. They were exactly the same. Terrible!!! This would be the 2nd. time we returned and I guess its a permanent deal. Because it still smells and taste terrible. So "No Mas" at Mercado Juarez. We wont ever go back.

Joe Rodriguez - MIDLOTHIAN, TEXAS

Arlington, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellant TexMex”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is by far the best inexpensive TexMex restaurant in Arlington. The food is great, and for the price you can't beat it. And the salsa is fantastic. Inside is well done with a Mexican feel. Can't say enough about the staff. They're courteous and make sure you have everything you need. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited November 2013
“Love this place”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I try to eat here as much as I can at least 1 to 2 times a week. Love there sala and there beef fajitas are great.

Granbury, Texas
“Average Mexican food.”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Used to be our favorite restaurant but it has gone way down hill. The food is very bland now and the atmosphere is not what it used to be. A real shame.

Visited February 2013