“Very Good food and excellent service!”

Don Mario's Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #483 of 823 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are a traditional Mexican Cuisine restaurant that offers a variety of cocktails on the patio, dinning room or bar.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

All of the food at Don Mario's is made fresh...they make their own hot sauce, chips, etc. They have great Happy Hour specials daily. We love their Willy's Dip, Willy's nachos and quesadillas. Their quesadillas are always stuffed full of meat! The taco meat is seasoned really well, and we love the fact that it's never been greasy.
For a Dinner plate---try the Enchilada that has one sour cream chicken, a beef and a cheese enchilada---Yummy! Their portions are very generous so we've never had room for dessert, but I hear the fried ice cream is delicious! They are right off of I-20 at Little Rd.---Enjoy!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Was immediately impressed upon entering. Restaurant is beautifully designed and decorated. We received prompt service and he continued to be attentive throughout our meal. We each ordered medley dishes to be able to try more items and didn't find a single one we didn't like. It was all delicious. We both left very stuffed and with enough leftovers to make least one more entire meal. Loved every minute.

1  Thank Samantha2214
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I wanted to like this place, but the food is just awful. I would compare it to a frozen Mexican dinner, but it's not really even that good. The chips and salsa were good, as was the service, but the enchiladas were inedible. Neither I or my dinner companion could get past a few bites. The beans and rice were basically tasteless.

I did not sample a cocktail, though I noticed the happy hour prices looked very reasonable. Beyond that, I can't offer any other positive comments about this restaurant.

2  Thank BethC716