“Best Denny's Ever”

Denny's
Ranked #108 of 899 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 1, 2017

This Denny's is nothing like the Maryland Denny's. The pancakes were cooked to perfection (looked like a picture), light and airy; we also loved the fries and the spinach omelet. Oh and the strawberry lemonade was great too. The next time I come to Texas, I will be back.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

I stopped in to Denny's prior to a meeting for breakfast. The restaurant was clean, the staff was, friendly, and the food was good. The only thing I thought weird was that only one person was allowed to run the register which required about a 5 minute wait for them to show.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Just relocated to Arlington from South Texas, staying at a hotel nearby and needed a good meal. I placed an order to go, but was so very impressed with the kindness and the attentiveness of my server. Normally at other restaurants you place to order and won't be attended again until it's ready and you pay, however, server Windi was attentive, great with menu suggestion, and just a sweetheart of a server with genuine smile. Was impressed to not have been forgotten, and Windi I give 10 stars. Food was great as well. Suggest and will be a returning customer. Definitely suggest by the service and food!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Staff is good and the food was tasty. Love those free refills and how fast they came. Bathroom is filthy though.

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Met my sister here for a Saturday morning breakfast. Janae, our server, greeted me with a cheerful hello & the biggest smile I have ever seen at that time of the morning! It was pretty busy because it was Sat morning of Spring break & is close to Six Flags. But the food came promptly & was hot & tasty. A very good experience.